• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Getting spayed and neutered tomorrow

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
The rescue lady brought 5 traps for Jack and will come by early morning to pick up 5 cats. If any pregnant or nursing cats get trapped jack will release them. Here is one

FD3948DB-FA16-4528-8068-9A1A2614D334.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
That’s great!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Fantastic news!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
The vet snips one ear so they can be identified as spayed or neutered in the future, Boots has her ear snipped from before she adopted us,

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I hope you have better luck than I’ve had. I’ve never had much luck with them traps :/ I really need the updated one with the pull line trigger or maybe I should just try to rig one up for it.

The cat I’m trying to catch keeps managing to steal the food and pee all over the place without setting the trap off because it’s been trapped before.
I know the trap is set correctly and as lightly as it can be cos I’ve caught numerous sparrows in it when I haven’t packed it up for the day.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Annoying cat! Let’s see how jack does at 4 am

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I hope you have better luck than I’ve had. I’ve never had much luck with them traps :/ I really need the updated one with the pull line trigger or maybe I should just try to rig one up for it.

The cat I’m trying to catch keeps managing to steal the food and pee all over the place without setting the trap off because it’s been trapped before.
I know the trap is set correctly and as lightly as it can be cos I’ve caught numerous sparrows in it when I haven’t packed it up for the day.
two cats got snagged and were picked up earlier.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
3 cats got trapped today and the lady picked them up. First two were 1 male 1 female and return tomorrow.
Five more to go.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Cat #11 out of 12 went this morning. He had a bad eye infection. So far 5 females and 5 males and today’s catch we’ll know when the rescue lady drops him off again. No kittens have shown up so far.

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
Woah, this almost has me not looking forward to building an outdoor aviary. Almost.

(the neighbour across the street has 8 outdoor cats and an adjoining neighbour has 5... not sure what else might be lurking)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Woah, this almost has me not looking forward to building an outdoor aviary. Almost.

(the neighbour across the street has 8 outdoor cats and an adjoining neighbour has 5... not sure what else might be lurking)
these are strays that get fed three squares. Their feeding ground is far from the house plus they are scared of people. I’m not fond of them and that’s putting it mildly :huh:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
these are strays that get fed three squares. Their feeding ground is far from the house plus they are scared of people. I’m not fond of them and that’s putting it mildly :huh:
I should clarify they made gardening very difficult this year but next season I’ll be prepared. They basically rendered my raised beds useless for growing produce. So there will be tons of gorgeous flowers instead :roflmao: