• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Get Ready Large Macaws/Cockatoos - 2 New SS Foot Toys @ BBT/SSBT *Updated w/Videos*

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
In the creating mode of these two new foot toys and it should keep them busy! They are designed for the large Macaws and Large Cockatoos. When I have the pics ready, I'll update this post.

Editing - so will post the videos here and I will get them on the site probably by tonight along with pics there. One toy is called "Contraption" and the other toy is called "Around About".

Contraption

Around About

You can find these two toys in the large bird category - Contraption and Around About

Last edited:

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ready & waiting. I hope they are big enough they won't fall thru the cage grate. JaKhu (aka JaKhu the destroyer, JaKhu the cyclone, LOL) will be glad to test them.

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
No, wouldn't think they would fall through the grate even if it is along 1" spacing, at least the one toy certainly wouldn't. I have the pics and videos, I will upload the videos, it just shows it better over all. So give me a little time to post them here. Thanks! :)

Jan

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Okay you can see the two videos in my first original post.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I really love the Around about!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Did you show that to Burt, what's his take on it??!! (I don't ship to Australia any longer)
Didn’t bother spending more than a few seconds looking at each new toy knowing that you don’t ship here any longer… didn’t feel like torturing myself today :laugh:

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I like both of them, but think the "Contraption" could be better for JaKhu. The "Around About" I think she could manage down thru the cage grate. Today she got a huge marbella bead down thru. She kept at it until she had it sideways & perfectly line up & then shoved it down thru. She stands on balls of all sizes. She is constantly trying to put toys together or thru things or take them apart. Pretty sure the "Contraption" will be on Santa's list.