• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GenCalc 1.3 for Green Cheeks

Tink65

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Sandra Gould
Hi. I'm getting 2 new pair of gcc. One pair is pineapple. The other is male yellow sided, female pineapple.
I was looking at gencalc to plug them into it. I realized I have no idea what all it means. I'm familiar with cockatiel abbreviations but not these for gcc. Can anyone help me?

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Hi. I'm getting 2 new pair of gcc. One pair is pineapple. The other is male yellow sided, female pineapple.
I was looking at gencalc to plug them into it. I realized I have no idea what all it means. I'm familiar with cockatiel abbreviations but not these for gcc. Can anyone help me?
I am sorry but I am not quite sure that I follow. On the calculator screen it says what every abbreviation stands for:

9843792.png
9843793.png

Tink65

Real Name
Sandra Gould
I'm sorry. I wasn't being clear . I'm new to GCCs, still learning. What I should should have asked is where/how I would indicate a Pineapple - (which is a combination af yellow side and cinnamon, if I've read correctly??).

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
The first picture denotes a male pineapple and the second picture denotes a female pineapple:
male pineapple.png female pineapple.png

Tink65

Real Name
Sandra Gould
Thank you very much! I was overthinking it and complicating it for myself! I appreciate your help!!