• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GCC sleeping in corner at bottom

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I would make sure your only petting her on the head and cheeks

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I just had to pop on and say how gorgeous she is. Absolutely beautiful little one you have there! :xflove:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I know you said she shouldnt eat food of your plate and you discourage it here is a little heads up warm and soft food may contribute to hormonal behaviour so definately worth while stopping her

Birb Lady

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lily
She is perfectly fine shes as much of a trouble maker as any bird is it's just that corner sleeping behavior that got me scratching my head. I think I might put a platform perch in all four of the corners but I don't even know if that'll work

Birb Lady

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lily
I know you said she shouldnt eat food of your plate and you discourage it here is a little heads up warm and soft food may contribute to hormonal behaviour so definately worth while stopping her
Yeah she's being naughty recently. Her only treats are seeds as of now. Maybe a blueberry. She hates vegetables so I have to pretend to eat those with her.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah she's being naughty recently. Her only treats are seeds as of now. Maybe a blueberry. She hates vegetables so I have to pretend to eat those with her.
Have you tried sprinkling some millet over her chop ?
That might encourage her.