Strolling the yard
My pilot light went out on my furnace, so natural gas started leaking. I'm hypersensitive to it, so will generally start right away having all kinds of terrible symptoms (headaches, lethargy, and just feeling like killing over) while most anyone else doesn't even notice anything except maybe a little smell (if that, as I also happen to have a much better sense of smell than most). Well all the birds are acting normal so far, but they are also some distance from the leak, so chances are good that it didn't reach their location. I did turn off the gas, and have aired out the building, and will have someone out tomorrow to check on the issue, but I"m a bit worried. What signs (aside from dropping dead, which I hope it doesn't come to) should I be looking out for? I know it was only a very minor gas leak, but still.