• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Galah breeders in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arslan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Arslan
Does any 1 know of any reputable galah breeder in UK or any where who can ship the bird to brussels Belgium. Any galah who need to be rehoused etc. i tried finding the bird in Belgium but no luck. Saw many galah adds on uk sites but no1 is willing to ship etc.
any help will be appreciated.

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have no idea, but I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck at your search :hug8:

Silvra

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lauren
Have you tried Parrotcare? Hand Reared Parrots available
I don't know if they'd ship to Belgium as they use their own driver to courier birds around the UK but it would be would be worth asking. I got my senegal from them and he's a lovely little bird.

Arslan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Arslan
Have you tried Parrotcare? Hand Reared Parrots available
I don't know if they'd ship to Belgium as they use their own driver to courier birds around the UK but it would be would be worth asking. I got my senegal from them and he's a lovely little bird.
Yap they have two galahs. Emailed them n they also Don't deliver outside UK. :(

Silvra

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Lauren
That's a shame. Have you looked for breeders in the Netherlands? I get the impression that there are a fair number of parrot breeders over there and it would probably be easier for them to ship to you. Good luck with your search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.