• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Future eclectus

Queen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bianca
Also, I really like this site: https://eleganteclectus.com/functional-diet
She has a youtube channel that my wife and I like here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOSbfQdmzyKYIKnfICAXSg

She seems very knowledgeable.

It is hard to know where people get their information/knowledge/research from. Who is an expert, who is just regurgitating information from other "experts" and who doesn't know what their talking about at all?
Thanks so much I appreciate it
I'm putting this all in a book everyone thinks I'm crazy writing this all down Screenshot_20210912-220953_WhatsApp.jpg

Tikitiel

Meeting neighbors
My biggist advise is a feeding system birdtricks sells books about it I recommend u get one and is the eclctus a baby? I recommend getting in a young age like when it just started weening if you dont eant to hand feed and pls show me him when u get him i lobe ecluctses (sorry if i spell thier names wrong i find it hard to spell them)

Queen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bianca
My biggist advise is a feeding system birdtricks sells books about it I recommend u get one and is the eclctus a baby? I recommend getting in a young age like when it just started weening if you dont eant to hand feed and pls show me him when u get him i lobe ecluctses (sorry if i spell thier names wrong i find it hard to spell them)
Yes that’s what I have the bird tricks feeding system
I sure will send your lots of baby pictures of ecckie

Sula

Sitting on the front steps
I know I am a bit late but I just want to say that I wouldn't recommend feeding Roudybush. Our male always sneezes and his nose starts to run when he eats it. We're feeding mostly fresh fruit and vegetables. We also have the bird tricks feeding system, but actually I think 1. the book is overpriced, you can find similar recipes in the internet for free and 2. our birds just don't like to eat bird chops. Just my opinion.
Did you get your eclectus already?

Queen

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Bianca
Sh
I know I am a bit late but I just want to say that I wouldn't recommend feeding Roudybush. Our male always sneezes and his nose starts to run when he eats it. We're feeding mostly fresh fruit and vegetables. We also have the bird tricks feeding system, but actually I think 1. the book is overpriced, you can find similar recipes in the internet for free and 2. our birds just don't like to eat bird chops. Just my opinion.
Did you get your eclectus already?
He’s due this week