• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Funny Horse Loading Video

Macaw Lover

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Oh how I loved that one. I will send it to friends of mine.

They had a horse they were trying to load on the trailer to take him to the vet to be gelded. Horse was not having it, John was on the rear end seeing that he is a big guy at 6' 5 or 6" tall and Glenda was at the head. The clip on the lead broke, hit Glenda in the head and fractured the skull leaving her with this hole in her already hard headed head. She in turn had to be air lifted to Detroit where things were touch and go for a while.

Afterwards, they did get rid of the horses but I will have to see if they using these methods to load their horse as I know they will get as big of a laugh as I did.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I agree with Hankmacaw! Lovely horse!

Odin

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Chantal
LOVE THIS!!!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
That was great :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Dani

Avenue Veteran
Great video! I wish those techniques were always applied in a lighthearted manner. Unfortunately I've witnessed all those things done in not so nice ways. :(

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
My funniest load was a camel. He was to be in a nativity scene. It would have been nice to know he was Jewish before two hours of trying a one good spit.

I quit asking after the soaking. ;)

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
What a beautiful horse and so well mannered. This video made me laugh. Not sure anyone else could have pulled this off so well without such an attractive accent. Lol

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
@DQTimnehs Do you know where this was videoed? I recognise the Aussie larakin accent, but wondered if it was taken here or in the USA?

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
This is Tristan Tucker, a Grand Prix dressage rider and trainer, and "Brett Kidding" is his hilarious alter ego for videos. I'm using his training methods and he is really good! I just bought a new horse in October, and it took 4 people to load him in my trailer, one of them using a BROOM to bat him into the trailer! I couldn't believe my eyes. Using Tristan's method, I can now unclip the lead rope and tell my horse to "load up!" and he'll walk over to the trailer and walk in by himself.

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
This is Tristan Tucker, a Grand Prix dressage rider and trainer, and "Brett Kidding" is his hilarious alter ego for videos. I'm using his training methods and he is really good! I just bought a new horse in October, and it took 4 people to load him in my trailer, one of them using a BROOM to bat him into the trailer! I couldn't believe my eyes. Using Tristan's method, I can now unclip the lead rope and tell my horse to "load up!" and he'll walk over to the trailer and walk in by himself.
Is Tristan an American putting on an Aussie "Larikan/Ocker" accent? If so, he does it well. Usually Hollywood can't do an Aussie well at all, let alone pull off the "Larikin/Ocker" style Aussie accent, but Tristan does. It's exaggerated - but it really sounded like an Aussie voice "bunging it on a bit".

Sounds like Tristan's horse methods are really good. Glad it's working for you :)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
He's Australian. :)

Reactions: TWR

SallyQZ

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Yes, he Aussie but he really plays up the accent when he's doing his Brett Kidding routine. In his regular training videos, his accent is less obvious. Have you seen this one? Brett Kidding riding his first Grand Prix? Never fails to crack me up!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Will have to watch it and the macaw movie later! :)