• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Full body vs clearwing

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hello Christian,

I can´t help but notice you have posted over a dozen threads over the last two months with questions RE mutations. Have you thought of investing in a good book? It would be a good investment if you got a large up to date book that you can use for learning and reference. Thought I would mention it as I recently invested in a mutations book for lovebirds and I find it answered most of my quetions :)
You would have to do some research or ask the budgie folk for some recommendations ;)

Good luck finding all the answers you seek.

@Budgiebonkers @Ripshod @Lori D Pert @Lady Jane

Lovebird27

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Christian
Hello Christian,

I can´t help but notice you have posted over a dozen threads over the last two months with questions RE mutations. Have you thought of investing in a good book? It would be a good investment if you got a large up to date book that you can use for learning and reference. Thought I would mention it as I recently invested in a mutations book for lovebirds and I find it answered most of my quetions :)
You would have to do some research or ask the budgie folk for some recommendations ;)

Good luck finding all the answers you seek.

@Budgiebonkers @Ripshod @Lori D Pert @Lady Jane
I’ve read several books but the reality is some mutations are slightly different then what’s on books. I have also read several blogs regarding mutation, as a matter of fact, I am not a novice breeder but fairly new to budgies. I have doubts since people tend to get confused with certain traits, thus, I ask people who are not part of that group. I also have read several websites that talk about budgies, but again, I like to others view. I am starting to realize this forum is not for me, prob end up deleting my account here.