• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Freya Update - What a rollercoaster of a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
I am so sorry to here about Freya. Give her lots of love and spoil her completely in the time she has left.

Laurul Feather Cat

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lois
Make more memories while you can. Remember she is one of a kind never to be again and rejoice in the fact you had time with her and was able to extend that time for her. Cherish her memories.

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Thank you everyone. :hug8:

Last night I made her and Cian another big bowl of fresh, crunchy salad that should last for the rest of the week. I also spent some time and half of my T4W order to make a bag full of foraging things for them.

They should be very happy until Thursday.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do for Cian? How do I make this easier for him? He is not people friendly and I don't know what to do. :( He loves Freya SO much. She is his chosen mate. He takes such very good care of her and will bring her food or preen her for hours if she asks. He loves her very, very much.

How do I help with his grief?

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:hug8::hug8:

Aleu

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
ohh that's so sad :( I'm sorry to hear about your little Freya. It was very nice of you to take her in and get her the vet care she needed and it sounds like you gave her a great life. My thoughts are with you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.