• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Frequent Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
YouTube - Frequent flyers.......to our backyard.DSCN0059.AVI

Throughout the year we always have visits from the Wild IRNs which fly over our neighbourhood.
In the winter months with the onset of the cooler weather, come the hormonal changes of the birds heading towards the mating season, and they sometimes wander perhaps looking for a mate or who knows whatever reason other than hearing a familiar cry as they fly by.
Here is the racket of noise I hear quite often, and I managed to film a pair who stopped by for a nibble on some Bougainvillia flowers, which are safe for them to eat, and some chitchat with my flock of 19.
WARNING: TURN DOWN THE VOLUME!! THEIR NOISE CAN BE EAR DEAFENING! Or up close at least it is

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
Wow...it's really nice seeing the IRNs in the beautiful foliage. Thanks for posting.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing beautiful backyard

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
wowwwwwwwwwawesome

Aleu

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
That's great! I always enjoy your videos. It's nice to see the ringneck behaviors and I really enjoy your aviary.

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
:o: took me almost a minute to see the one on the tree, I was sitting here saying well now i know she's not just focused on a tree there is a bird there , There has to be, then i saw the branch move and finally found it lol

Lucky for me my speakers are built into my monitor they're on the back of it so most things are not very loud for me even with my volume up to 100 and Youtube's volume up all the way on the video's

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
:o: took me almost a minute to see the one on the tree, I was sitting here saying well now i know she's not just focused on a tree there is a bird there , There has to be, then i saw the branch move and finally found it lol

Lucky for me my speakers are built into my monitor they're on the back of it so most things are not very loud for me even with my volume up to 100 and Youtube's volume up all the way on the video's
HAHAHA! FOCUS your eyes just a tinsie weensie bit more, there were 2 in the tree, go slow motion if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.