• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Freedom custom Cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What are the cage dimensions? I couldn't find a post from you that gave the measurements.

We called Freedom Cages a few months ago - they quoted us an amazing price for shipping for the biggest cage possible - for our GW macaw. I was very pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive it would be for shipping!
We're still working out ideas for customizing and talking to various people who have large macaws, to be sure this huge investment is the best cage for our GW's needs.

Doris
Purchasing a "custom made" Freedom cage is considerably more expensive than purchasing their already made MODELS. The upside is that You are involved in every minute detail and facet of the physical structure of your cage and you pretty much end up with "exactly" what you want.
I looked at their already made models and even though I found them to be reasonably priced... there was always, always something about each cage that "bothered" me and which I felt did not fit with the needs of "each" of my parrots. I consider my time to be very precious and I do not like to be aggravated by small details so this is why I opted to purchase exactly what I wanted.
Of course, always keeping the needs and habits of my parrots in mind.

The dimensions that I am giving you are the "interior play space" of Sachi's cage.

23 inches - height
32 inches - width
25 inches - deep

56 inches from the ground up.

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Purchasing a "custom made" Freedom cage is considerably more expensive than purchasing their already made MODELS. The upside is that You are involved in every minute detail and facet of the physical structure of your cage and you pretty much end up with "exactly" what you want.
I looked at their already made models and even though I found them to be reasonably priced... there was always, always something about each cage that "bothered" me and which I felt did not fit with the needs of "each" of my parrots. I consider my time to be very precious and I do not like to be aggravated by small details so this is why I opted to purchase exactly what I wanted.
Of course, always keeping the needs and habits of my parrots in mind.

The dimensions that I am giving you are the "interior play space" of Sachi's cage.

23 inches - height
32 inches - width
25 inches - deep

56 inches from the ground up.
Thank you!
Yes, we are fully aware of the costs involved in customizing...discussed all those details with the manufacturer.

We've also looked at Kings SS cages...big difference is bar thickness...Kings has the thickest bars on the market...which is something to consider for a GW.
Not sure which company we'll go with. Love the Freedom Cages, but investigating others.

Someone also told us about a place in Ontario that makes cages...but haven't checked them out yet.

Doris

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Here Lotus.:)
A few photos of Sachi at her Freedom Buffet and a short video. As usual, she hates the camera and wasn't very cooperative.:hehe:

Attachments

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Oh, thank you so much!! She is too cute :D Wow, the buffet is very big! She could almost fit in there for a bath if she wanted to!

P.S. I love all her toys in there :D

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
Wow, what a nice cage! And you have a great camera. The video & images are very vibrant!!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh, thank you so much!! She is too cute :D Wow, the buffet is very big! She could almost fit in there for a bath if she wanted to!

P.S. I love all her toys in there :D
Thanks Angie!!

Yes Lotus:rofl:.. you AND Sachi love her foottoys in there.:hehe:

drop

Rollerblading along the road
Someone also told us about a place in Ontario that makes cages...but haven't checked them out yet.

Doris
Would you mind sharing any details you know about this company like how they can be contacted, if they have a site? You can PM me if you prefer. Thanks :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Here Lotus.:)
A few photos of Sachi at her Freedom Buffet and a short video. As usual, she hates the camera and wasn't very cooperative.:hehe:

Sachi legs!!! :heart:
That's such a great cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.