• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free!

• Thread starter TinaM
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TinaM

Four sandwich thieving Caiques!

Looking for a sucker...er I mean kind-hearted, gullible person to take in these four abused and mistreated creatures. You must be able to see out the back of your head, not mind when Lexi flies to you just to poop on you, then runs away happily locust-calling her victory. You also must not mind when Squee unscrews, unlocks, unbolts, and un-anythings food dishes, water bowls, water bottles, door locks, and tosses them on the floor. This only happens when aforementioned objects are full and clean.

Being a soul of endless patience, you will enjoy the pleasure your 4 new pets have in destroying your 400.00 leather office chair.. Well, to be fair, 3 destroyed it, while the 4th was leading you away on a merry chase as cover for the other 3. Mini-blinds, desks, pencils and anything else the size of a pea to the size of Pluto is liable to be rendered into bits. This allows you to replace things. Everyone loves new things, right?

As you must be a clean person, you will also be required to clean poop off of walls, floors, inside jars that were not only closed but re-sealed, and ceilings. There will also be poop in rooms the 4 birds do not ever go into. They have learned to translocate their feces. Praise them for their efforts in science.

You must be willing to cook for them. Fresh foods that laboriously take hours to make must be offered twice a day. The 4 will relish these offerings and consume half of the food immediately, leaving the other half open for flinging, carrying away and stashing in places like your shoes, camera case, and beak painted on windows. However, if you sit down with a sandwich... kiss it goodbye. Really, before you even make it. Anticipate it being removed from your person. Luckily, they use the same tactic as the office chair.

Since this does seem like a lot of work.. you will be compensated by the joy of having mechanically inclined pets! They can dismantle a video camera, open soda bottles (how DID they shake it first?!), and unwrap an entire package of manilla envelopes, removing the metal clasps and the sticky adhesive sealant strips from each envelope. They can also do this in between eye-blinks. Don't blink. Ever.

You'll go to bed knowing they've had a wonderful day, and are safe and soundly asleep in their double decker, two story, double cage with 14482020222021.3 toys in it, 4 sleepy huts, 5 food dishes, 2 water bowls and a favorite rubber ducky. Do not touch the ducky. Ever.

If this sounds like a wonderful arrangement with you, feel free to let me know!

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
You also must not mind when Squee unscrews, unlocks, unbolts, and un-anythings food dishes, water bowls, water bottles, door locks, and tosses them on the floor. This only happens when aforementioned objects are full and clean.
Wait, wait, wait! You mean Kiwi's precious sibling does such a thing? :rofl: That is too funny but glad that trait stuck with him and not Kiwi. :lol:

Stevo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Great story Tina :D

hsmoscout

:omg: I WANT THEM! I WANT THEM! PICK ME! PICK ME! :D

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
awe the little darlings were just having some fun thanks for sharing

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Lol, "translocating feces"!

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
lmao! this is hilarious!

Moirana

Strolling the yard
no thanks - i like my stuff and have no intentions of cutting off my eye lids just to chase after mischievous caiques.... :huh:

i admire you for your dedication :rofl:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

LOL, I was wondering when you were going to spot this thread! :D
RIGHT! hahahahahaha

Sorry you couldnt pay me to take them. I have my own trouble makers and I am almost full! hahahahah

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
There's just no mercy for the life of an endless slave!!! :D

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Tina, that has to be the funniest story I have ever heard ~ :rofl: Thank you for sharing it - made a great start to my weekend!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ohhhhhh....somebody needs a vacation...or at least a nap away from the little darlins'. :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.