• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free sigs?

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
What an adorable style! I love the little chibi’s :swoon:

Also, if you’re using the Sketchbook app (icon is the tip of an orange pencil) in your toolbar there is an icon with a capital T. That is your insert text tool, you can change the color and font as well!

From a fellow sketch user ;) Your handwriting is just as nice as any font btw, so don’t feel like you need typed text!
OMG thank you!!! I can't believe I'm so blind haha! Yup the sketchbook app I don't why I keep calling it sketch :lol:

Aww thank you! Typed text will definitely make my life a lot easier though haha :loveshower:

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi @Birbman9

It took me a bit but I've finished the siggy for your three lovies! Just going to start working on Snow over the weekend

I hope you like it! I've added the resized version below which should fit the pixel requirement for siggies.

But wow, my first time attempting lovebirds and the three of them have such beautiful colors that were really difficult to mix and shade so it was a great experience for me!

If you want any changes or anything I still have the file in the sketchbook app (I'll probably keep it for a week-ish) so you can let me know. I can also do a transparent background version if you need it too

sketch1659047026845.png rsz_sketch1659047026845.png

Birbman9

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David Oeschger
Hi @Birbman9

It took me a bit but I've finished the siggy for your three lovies! Just going to start working on Snow over the weekend

I hope you like it! I've added the resized version below which should fit the pixel requirement for siggies.

But wow, my first time attempting lovebirds and the three of them have such beautiful colors that were really difficult to mix and shade so it was a great experience for me!

If you want any changes or anything I still have the file in the sketchbook app (I'll probably keep it for a week-ish) so you can let me know. I can also do a transparent background version if you need it too

View attachment 411073 View attachment 411074
Omw it’s so cute!!!! Could you just make roosters chest more like Solos? He looks very similar to solo. I absolutely LOVE IT. Tysm!