• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free Loving

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
Awe! So cute! Nice job Paulie. It is really cute to see how far he has come. :swoon:

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
He's being so sweet for a pin head! What pretty songs he sings too!

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
@Rain Bow oh Paulie was the sweetest little pinehead anyone could ever hope for :heart: I think it was most likely because he was sold underaged. We had to bond quickly for him to survive...
But he'll be about 31-32 weeks old this Saturday. The reason he's got so many pin feathers on his head right now is because there was an incident with his old cage door coming down on his little head and catching feathers. :crycry:
Terrified that if it happened again it could seriously hurt him, I have since upgraded his cage to one with a door that opens instead of sliding up.

Last edited:

PacificPaulie

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Meagan
@fashionfobie isn't it just wild? When I think about how far we've come I just can't help but smile. Seems like only yesterday my expectations were misguided and I was terrified I was doing everything wrong. But our little cuddle sessions are so rewarding and there's so much about how comfortable he is with me that reinforces the possibility that I might just know what I'm doing as a P'let mommy.