• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

FOUND PIED COCKATIEL ADELAIDE, SOUTH AUSTRALIA

karcrate

Moving in
Real Name
Silver
hello! i've found a lovely pied (possiblely pied pearl?) cockatiel yesterday morning in the Campbelltown area of Adelaide, South Australia. she was friendly enough to fly onto my head and let me take her inside. she's been fed, drank lots of water, and slept all day and night (she was exhausted). my mom told me not to post photos of her to avoid people claiming she's theirs for a free pet, so if you're missing a cockatiel of this description please PM me or comment here with a photo and/or description of her and her personality. (i don't know for sure it's female, that's just a guess)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Have you also posted to parrot alert? Here is a link to their site- they are world wide and many parrot owners know of them. Lost and Found Parrot / Bird Reporting and Alerting Register

Another thing you can do to help find the owner is to alert all local vets and police stations (yes sounds weird but many will call the police to ask what to do) and even post some flyers in popular local cafes/shopping areas.