• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found in the dumpster today

Mark & Da Boyz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
Glad she got found before the weather took her. She is at Sugarcreek Bird Farm, Bernie and crew will take very good care of her.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Gosh what the heck is wrong with some people??? Put out with the trash is a terrible way to be treated :(
I am so glad she was found by people who care!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Gosh what the heck is wrong with some people?
It’s mind blowing that some people do things like this.

Recently binmen tipped a bin into the truck to be compressed and a dog popped up from out under the rubbish and they saved him.

I can’t even think about the poor souls who lose their lives this way, how heartbreaking. Some humans don’t deserve to share this planet with us.

I’m just glad this little one was saved andhopefully will find a loving home

Greylady1966

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
They could have at least taken the poor thing to a shelter or rescue or even a vet. Whoever did that is a very sick person.

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
One of best friends was in MI and found a Gray in a dumpster. Kizzy has been her buddy ever since, he's a good boy to and in perfect feather and not a biter. Never know why he ended up in the trash but he has a wonderful life now. So I hope this little lady finds here dream home. Two of the Tiels I had were rescue and if not for my health issues would still be here but my friend took all three in and will keep them together, they are so bonded.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Glad she got found before the weather took her. She is at Sugarcreek Bird Farm, Bernie and crew will take very good care of her.

Put the person that did that on that post over there while I go grab some shells for my gun!! There's no excuse for that, none!!! Ahhgggg! So glad they found her and caring for her.
Don't worry I won't shoot the dumb bastered that did that.
But grab some duct tape and rope, and I'll take them water skiing behind boat on chilly river.

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
It’s mind blowing that some people do things like this.

Recently binmen tipped a bin into the truck to be compressed and a dog popped up from out under the rubbish and they saved him.

I can’t even think about the poor souls who lose their lives this way, how heartbreaking. Some humans don’t deserve to share this planet with us.

I’m just glad this little one was saved andhopefully will find a loving home
The "people" who do things like that do not qualify as "human". They do not even qualify as animals - it would be an insult to all living beings. It is a dismissal of any living being's life having any value. There are too many people like that already.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Just disgusting. I would call a news station and see if they will do a story on it. If someone knew who owned that bird might "out" them to the police, humane society or other authority. Justice is due to that dirtbag. No excuse!!!!!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Round cage...they certainly did not try to take good care...needless to say dumping a bird in a cage in a dumpster is even worse than letting it fly away to die of hunger or victim to another...People like that don;t deserve to live. Bird now & who knows what else horrible things they have or will do...Is it evil or just pathethic abused children not taught to love? Excuses excuses...Lots of caring people come from the worst homes...I was watching that
Iceman movie & interview...Some times I see the most evil incarnate then maybe there is a sick person inside...This really scares me...You never know what lies inside the smile & behind the eyes of some people...There should be some justice for the innocent who lives are horribly ended by the hands of these degenerate mutants..:devil:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
:extremeanger:This makes me feel sick to my stomach. OMG...

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
A dumpster. Locked. In a cage. IDIOT inhumane heartless words I can't say here, but I'm surely thinking them!