• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Found a great online shop here!

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
In the very unlikely chance that any other members/lurkers are based in Switzerland, I am happy that I have a great online shop called Zoo Roco that sells some of the goods from the US. Harrison's is especially good as they don't like other pellets.

It's really hard to get deliveries here in Switzerland as we are not part of the EU so delivery costs from the rest of Europe can be extortionate. So it's great that I can finally get a bird kabob and a woven pineapple! The birds loved the kabob they got in their Secret Santa, so we're gonna have some busy beaks today!

20200914_110044.jpg

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just had to say that is one beautiful, healthy looking bird.
Awww that's very kind of you to say. She's certainly a happy birdy now she has something to keep her beak busy. She's been doing her special happy chirp since I put it in! :loveshower:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I really like that Rosewood brand. Natural toys. I picked up a woven cube toy from The Range and it was great. Can´t find an online sotre that sells their toys though. If you ever see anything let me know :)

I can finally get a bird kabob
I hear so many people saying how their birds love these, I just ordered one from Scarletts a week ago to try it. (my mum is forwarding the order to me, shipping today). I think Aldora would love it :)

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I really like that Rosewood brand. Natural toys. I picked up a woven cube toy from The Range and it was great. Can´t find an online sotre that sells their toys though. If you ever see anything let me know :)
Yeah my two love the woven toys, plenty to shred, plenty of mess! I'll keep an eye out!

I hear so many people saying how their birds love these, I just ordered one from Scarletts a week ago to try it. (my mum is forwarding the order to me, shipping today). I think Aldora would love it :)
I think Aldora has a similar taste to Mabel, aka DESTRUCTION! :rofl: They love it as it is firm and has kind of layers to it so it's super shreddable. Even Jeff likes it (when he can stop side eyeing it!)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Beautiful.

Miss Annamarie

Avenue Veteran