• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Forum staff appreciation day?

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
I thought it might be a cool idea to have an assigned "AA Staff Aprecciation Day", where there is a thread made that people can post on to express their thanks and appreciation of our staff. What do you think?

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I am 100% behind this idea!!
The staff are beyond amazing!

Aves

Thank you AA staff!
Moderating and running a forum sounds like hard work! :thankyou:
@Zonlover I was actually going to post a thread like this LOL

Last edited:

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Totally agree!

Thanks staff!

Outstrech

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Erica
I haven't been here for a super long time like some of you more dedicated people, but I've already learned so so so much for my birb. Thank you for being so quick to respond to my questions and so supportive. We appreciate you! :hug8: :heart2:

SeñorBirb

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ella
Thanks, staff and everyone who has answered my questions!:hug8:Everyone is so helpful! It must be hard work to run a forum, have a job and a family, and spending time with the birbs! We all really appreciate it!!!

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
You are so right-the staff here is fantastic-I'm sorry to say that I'm no help at all but if i can help with something that I know-I will help!:cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::cagrf::bgm::irnb::irngf1::meyers::senegal:

Chomskypom

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chom (pronouns they/them)
I was just thinking the other day about the incredible patience, grace, knowledge, and kindness that I see from senior members and staff every day, sometimes in very difficult situations, sometimes in threads that make me feel too frustrated or upset to even read all the way through. Thank y’all for being here and for helping so many birds and their people!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
What a Great idea. Our AA staff are very supportive knowledgeable people. I have learned so much from the forum members and it's Staff. :heart2: Thank you All!!!!

thank you.jpeg

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awesome thought!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Absolutely perfect idea, the staff makes sure to help and answer everuu you one’s questions and they really make AA a community for everyone!!! :bliss: :swoon::loveshower::birdance::D2:justducky::egg::tiel6::al::be2::bhp::cage1::bhc::bp2:bcl::Blk2::bgm::bfa::btm::bhm::bluebird::bml::rosbor::bpflb::bronzewing::brnhead::budgie7::budgie::budgie5::budgie8::budgie9::budgie10::pbbudgie::budgieyf::yfbudgie::budgie2::budgie3::budgie4::budgie6::bushtit::cagrf::cagsrf::calmac::ycanary::cwpkt::capef::capem::tiel4::cc2::tieln::tielf::tielmu::piedtiel::cag::crestmynah::cubanzon::dyh::dove::dusky::duck::dusckyl::dyvbdlkt::ekkief::ekkiem::emmac::finch::afinch::cbrcf::owf::spicefinch::zf1::ffzf::bczf::zfwf::finch2::finch4::finch5::finch6::finch7::fischers::flb::flb::galah2::gal2::gcc1::gcc::gcc3::cinnamongcc1::gccct::tpgcc::tgcc::ysgcc::ystgcc::pgcc::goffin::goldielkt::fgara::mgrnara::greenscaly::gwm::hahns::harlequin::hawkhead::hispzon::honeyf::honeym::hoodedf::hoodedm::hy::hybmac::illigers::iris::irnbf::irnb::irngf::irn::irngf1::irngm2::irngof::irngom::irnpbf::irnpbm::irnwf::irnwf::irnvf::irnyf::irnv::irnym::irnl::ittalks!::iba::jardine::rfkak::rfkaky::rfkakcin::kqf::lca::kqm::glinnie::blinnie::blb::rfkak::sglb::tiel2::lbpied2::mm2::malf::malm::maxipi::mealy::mrha::mrha::msc2::meyers::miligold::mil::m2::wbmousebird::bnmb::musklkt::noble::olivescaly::opflb::ptdc::awletf::pletb::awpletm::bpletm::parrotletgreenhen::pletgm::pletyf::parrotletyellow::parrotletyellow::penguin::perfect::pflb::piedlovie::piedlovie::pigeon::pigeon2::plumgirl::plummale::ppflb::princessblue::princesspink::quaker::quaker::qpb::quakerb::quakerb::qplutino::qppb::qppb::qppg::qppg::rl::bfrl::bfrl::rvn1::redbellyhen::redbelly::redbelly::redbellyhen::redbelly::rbfigm::rbfigm::rbfigf::rfk::redlory::rfm::redlory::rtb2m::rtb2m::rtb2f::rbmac::rbp::rla::rfcanary::rflb::crimrosella::crgk::crgk::eros::phros::rpllsf::rpllsf::rppllsm::sbl::scarlet::scarletc::senegal::sennie::severemac::sm::sc2::sc2::strlng1::vlb2::vasal::vasa::gvasa2::gvasa2::tweety::tucuman::tiel3::tiel3::tiel::tiel::mwfa::wflb::tiel5::tiel5::wfa::wnrvn::wbc::wbc::wfa::pfc::whitecap::wnrvn::whitecap::yca::ycm::ycm::rsfc::wearc::wearc::rsfc::pfc::pfc::hfmnc::hfmnc::halfmoon::halfmoon::cbc::cbc::bcc::bourkes1::bourkes1::ypflb::rcc::gold::mc1::jenday::goldcap::goldcap::duskyconure::chc::brtc::btc::blucc::vlb1::pfc2::fsc::nanday::nanday::sun::pattyc::weyec::rthrtc::sun::sun::sun::sun::sun: