• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
I gave the link to the vet today, to check out. The vet advised me at this point to just pitch the food. I'll be very glad to get that filth out of my house.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I would like a copy of the document please. Thanks

The Document is finally finished. I think this is the definitive record of everything, put in one place, at least the only one I've seen. Hit me up if you want the link. I'll be sharing it with my vet today. Good Riddance WD.

Crazy4parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
María
Here is the original post on their facebook. I didn't participate in any of it, but watched because I feed my birds Zupreem and wanted to know what the results were. They were inconclusive, from what I understand. Though Higgins did put out a statement saying that the necropsy results showed the cause of death "as acute intoxication by either exposure to an aerosolized toxin or possible exposure to an ingested toxin, like an organophosphate or organochlorine pesticide."

I just saw this too.. I'm curious what the results were?
Interesting! If results were something to do with pesticides than maybe those birds were fed some veggies that weren’t organic... I also feed Zupreem to Baylee and there hadn’t been issues at all...

Reactions: Ali

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Screenshot_2020-12-18-15-22-25.png Screenshot_2020-12-18-15-24-31.png
Took you long enough:mad2::tmsmakesme:

67Tifster

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Tiffany Lindsey
Hi Everyone

The rides again. This time as Facebook profile Luna Moon.https://www.facebook.com/lunaslilfeathers
Claiming to be a “certified breeder” of cockatiels. The reality is that she purchased pet quality birds from several breeders as “pets” and now she’s allegedly breeding some exquisite and rare birds . She has pictures of the same toys from WD on her site (made with toxic galvanized jack chain) as well as some stolen graphic designs from Birdhism.https://lunaslilfeathers.wixsite.com/theclutchhutch?fbclid=IwAR2Le0xIWklS8_roLKmnMiJdK80VI_6Xt75Z0CvqyLR1_HBOhtAZlvReJBI
She’s using the aviary name “The Clutch Hutch”

Luna Moon is a pseudonym for Unapproved Vendor.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Seeing this thread resurface made my heart skip a beat.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Here's the website

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
MM WE ARE WATCHING YOU. WHETHER OR NOT YOU COME HERE OR NOT. LADY(using that terminology loosely) WE ARE ON YOU WHITE ON RICE!!!!!!!!

DesertBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I haven't been a member here very long, and I just found this thread. I'm very confused! Who is this lady, and what did she do? Would anyone mind summarizing for me?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
How do we know that is her site? I´m not seeing the connection.

If it´s the toys, it´s plausable that an aviary could have bought a bunch of those toys.

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Why???
This person scammed so many of this forum's members out of hard earned cash and many lost parrots to her nasty food. I want to know where she is and if I can stop her in her tracks by God I'm going to just that.
ETA:Think about way MM did business the wording she used with unapproved dailies website. Much of what I have read already follows her other businesses.

Last edited:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
I just wrote a email to National Cockatiel Society asking who owns that band code # listed on this website. Hopefully I hear back from someone soon.