• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
She doesn´t say who ¨they¨ are.... so I´m assuming she means, anyone who is unhappy with the service they received from WD?

If she is getting death threats or people are taking/sharing pics of her kids, then those are matters for the police.. not a sob story online.

There will be some people who believe all of this and feel bad for her... and then they will place an order... and it will never come/arrive 4 months later. :(

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
The text version:

Good Evening,

This will be a bit long, but I am sharing something in Hope's that you will all understand a bit of what is going on here at Unapproved Vendor's Dailies.

We have sat by during attacks on our company, and even personal attacks on our past (which has nothing to do with bird food). However, the lines have now crossed.

They have:

Claimed that our food killed their birds. However, these people have either not ordered from us, or did not order things to make a balanced meal, so either they were feeding their birds unbalanced diets, or supplementingwith other things. Also some of the birds were already sick with cancer and organ failure/disease and the cause of death, as far as we know, was illness, not our food. We asked them to provide veterinary documentation so that we could understand the issue, none was provided. If you actually had a bird get sick or die and it truly was from my food, yet you refuse to provide me the appropriate proof so I can recall products if needed, then all I have to say is SHAME ON YOU! YOU are then endangering other birds, if there truly was or is some issue, I cannot do anything without that information because I do not know what the issue is!

Claimed our foods have not been tested. They have. We have posted the results. We also have a business license and are licensed to produce food and have regular inspections.

Called my husband's place of employment and harassed him and his boss about me, accusing me of illegal activites.

Publicly posted my husband's and CHILD'S photo with captions like: "Here's her lovely, loser husband and spawn. I'm sure that young adult will be walking in their shadows..."

Done background searches and posted my personal address, full name, birthdate, personal phone number, and my family's information to the public. They claim the last sale was so that we could pick up and move...to a random Janesville address. But, hey, PLEASE go drive by that address you think we live at, in the very BEST part of Janesville, WI. Let us know how that works out for you! We very much still live in the same house in Rockford that we have for the last 7 years. Our shop is very much still open for business.

Sent us death threats and done drive bys to our business- posting that they're going to get a big group together and come by the shop. My son and I work alone there and now that we can't feel safe there during normal hours, we've gotten creative as to when we're there. If there are people hovering, we don't stay. It has slowed a lot of things down, and it is part of the reason why things are not going as smoothly as they should. My family's personal safety comes FIRST. However, ask any of my local clients, you are welcome to schedule to come by if you have an order to pick up. If you do not have an order to pick up, you have no business being there. We are not a store front, and being there for any reason other than picking up an order is harassment, loitering, and stalking, all of which are illegal.

Posted a single legal issue we had when we were rescuing birds over 20 years ago. Have any of us NOT had something in our pasts we'd rather forget and move past? My past was running a small bird rescue. I paid for all the vetting, the food, cages, toys. I found homes for unwanted babies, sometimes for NO adoption fee at all if the home was right. My trouble was making a breeder upset with me. She and her small clic ran me through court cases over birds, all because I was "taking business". They went so far as to take photos of my elementary school children playing outside at recess. I went to the police but back then there was nothing they could do about cyber things. My children were very young, and we were scared and also young ourselves. So, we broke our rental lease, and moved. As a mother, I felt I needed to protect my children because the law couldn't. So, yes, we ended up with an eviction case on our records. I don't know what that has to do with bird food, but since they're posting about it everywhere, I felt I would explain it.

And to our loyal supporters, we love each and every one of you! We sincerely apologize to you and how this has affected you and our order fulfillment/shipping times. We understand how frustrating this has been for you as well. We are trying to get this matter settled, but it is taking time and resources. Again, my family's safety is first, and we appreciate your understanding!

We are busier and stronger because of you, and these issues will only help us come out on top in the end!

Love,

Unapproved Vendor's Dailies

All aboard the pity train
[_]
[_]
Here's your ticket to pity town what to see in this town: pity central shopping center ,where you can buy a pity jacket, pity hospital where you can cry the blues that are phoney, the pity carousel where you can ride your upside down logic. The pity bank where you can cash your phoney checks.

Last edited:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Sent us death threats and done drive bys to our business- posting that they're going to get a big group together and come by the shop. My son and I work alone there and now that we can't feel safe there during normal hours, we've gotten creative as to when we're there. If there are people hovering, we don't stay. It has slowed a lot of things down, and it is part of the reason why things are not going as smoothly as they should. My family's personal safety comes FIRST. However, ask any of my local clients, you are welcome to schedule to come by if you have an order to pick up. If you do not have an order to pick up, you have no business being there. We are not a store front, and being there for any reason other than picking up an order is harassment, loitering, and stalking, all of which are illegal.
This is my favorite part. It is not illegal to take pictures or drive by a public property. You can even picket a business as long as you are on public property ie a public sidewalk when you are doing it. You have your hours posted honey saying your open to the public during these business hours, that makes your shop a store front. You watch she will take that down off of her site with in the next few days now, you can't fix stupid. :facepalm:

I also love the death threats thing, where is the proof on that one? She whines about no one giving her proof that her food has hurt/killed birds where is her proof people are threatening her? If I was receiving death threats I would be recording everything and taking pictures/video of everything threatening. Driving by a store is not death threats, picketing a store is not death threats, taking pictures of a store is not death threats, it is called The First Amendment.:rolleyes:

IMG_1075.jpg

Edit: To remove vendor name. :)

Last edited:

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
1581695039854.png

She must have new followers on her FB, because I cant imagine how anyone doesnt recognize the same pattern on repeat with her. Next post will be: I am sorry for the delay, but I have been dealing with all this online harassment.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
View attachment 328328

She must have new followers on her FB, because I cant imagine how anyone doesnt recognize the same pattern on repeat with her. Next post will be: I am sorry for the delay, but I have been dealing with all this online harassment.
She already said that her time is being taken away from her business defending herself.

Always the victim here. We feed it, and she uses this as an excuse. Very sad. What's worse is everytime she posts on her biz page thede king winded spews of poor me, it looks completely unprofessional!

Now to dig into her old posts where she mentions her person she gets info from on some nutritional questions she was asked by Peoole here.

Be back later!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are on her website I believe @Danita
@Danita
I believe the only picture posted of her son was by her not us... There is 1 pic of her posted on pg. 29... You know I'm very aware of these threads. I've never been in the woodshed anywhere online but AA & this baloney has gotten me there multiple times. :sad9:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
At some point I remember someone posting a photo of her kid at a vendor booth table I think? But can't find it now. Definitely shouldn't drag kids into adult drama :)

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Ridiculously delayed orders, ignoring email requests for refunds or contact about orders, disputing a customers action for a refund by their CC or paypal account has been going on for LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS!!!! How long does it take to get your act ( and business) together. She has no one to blame but herself for all the problems she has. I dare say she would appreciate being treated the way she has treated so many customers especially if she orders supplies for her products. You know she shops at Walmart for some supplies.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I don't think a picture of her son was ever posted on here. Just a picture of her that I can find a few pages back.
Yes and Danita is asking that they don’t get posted here please

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
So we drove to Rockford today. There is indeed a shop with the logo for that business at the address listed on the website. It is a commercial area and the building has a few other businesses in it.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
So we drove to Rockford today. There is indeed a shop with the logo for that business at the address listed on the website. It is a commercial area and the building has a few other businesses in it.
Then how can some one post she left if she didn't?