• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The 27k is a rough add up of all of the UNPAID judgements against her in civil court. (Public record, easily found online) She owes several victims $5-$8000 dollars. They don’t drag her back to court because it’s civil, not criminal, and the costs outweigh the benefit. But let that sink in. She has multiple victims she owes thousands of dollars, and she continues to fleece the unwitting with her cutesy happy happy joy joy BS without remorse and as soon as someone calls her on it, she’s the victim—-of death threats, evil people who want product or their money, and now Corona virus.
Oh now I know who you are! :D Welcome Tiffany! I wish under better circumstances.

I'm quite sure she is about as fond of you as she is of us. ;)

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Your leather toys are really cute! I'm so sorry to know that it was you she stiffed.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Your postcard was sitting directly in front of me as I was trying to figure it out. :facepalm:
They say the best place to hide things is in plain sight. That happens far too often for me.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I searched WD's on google the other day... Under all the google hits was... The extra related search terms thingy, (I have no idea what it's called)

---Avian Avenue, how did that happen?---

:laughing1::laughin:
@67Tifster , met a Tiffany ir 2 in my life, they always seem to know things!?! Maybe it's a name thing. :pinkgrin:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I searched WD's on google the other day... Under all the google hits was... The extra related search terms thingy, (I have no idea what it's called)

---Avian Avenue, how did that happen?---

:laughing1::laughin:
@67Tifster , met a Tiffany ir 2 in my life, they always seem to know things!?! Maybe it's a name thing. :pinkgrin:
Should be "Rip Off Artist"....:wlkplnk:

I had the cutest little female yorkie back in the 80's named Tiffany... :D

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Another one bites the dust... oh what a pile it must be .... ( posted four hours ago on WD FB)

HH -You know I've supported you and given you the benefit of the doubt through everything but I just don't think I can anymore. Having dry bird food that I've already paid for during a time when shopping is difficult, money is tight, and I have 6 baby birds starting to eat real food would be extremely beneficial.

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
This is actually a great time for all to post on her FB page in mass. That way if there are others waiting and watching, they will hopefully come to terms with what's going on and proceed towards submitting their disputes. I just added more to one of my comments for SA

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
This is actually a great time for all to post on her FB page in mass. That way if there are others waiting and watching, they will hopefully come to terms with what's going on and proceed towards submitting their disputes. I just added more to one of my comments for SA
This from MA was posted a few days ago... disappeared and is showing again now even though it was posted four days ago..

MA-
Accreditation Suspension On 02/24/2020 this business's accreditation in the BBB was suspended. The matter will be reviewed by the BBB's Board of Directors at its next meeting.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I also noticed other comments that were previously deleted are now back as visible. These were both deleted previously. I wonder if FB is making them visible again?
View attachment 331847
Interesting! You know it's bad w/ BBB & Paypal... Hopefully FB locks these available again posts.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I guess it's safe to assume she is out of biz.

Now even her supporters, ones who even tried to bash is when we warned them on their reviews are now seeing for themselves.

The COD thing would never work. Impossible to manually charge, and then ship.

Kerplunk, down the drains shes goes!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Five hours ago this person posted twice-

SH-...I am waiting since mid January... just sent another email... I certainly understand the challenges of being in business but communication with customers should be a priority.

SH-...@sg...Thx
Yes I can. However, I’d prefer Marsha do the right thing and refund it herself. I don’t think that’s going to happen tho.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
JBB posted this one day ago ....

JBB-...It would be nice if you would fill the orders that you have outstanding before you worry about how to handle future sales. I've been waiting two months for my order and I can't get you to respond to my requests for an update.

BKW..posted this 6 days ago...

BKW...I guess I should have listened to all of your haters and stopped doing business with you. Shame on me for trusting ☹

Nikomania

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She's still monitoring the page. Yesterday there was a review under which 3 disgruntled customers spoke up. That review disappeared shortly thereafter.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
I guess it's safe to assume she is out of biz.

Now even her supporters, ones who even tried to bash is when we warned them on their reviews are now seeing for themselves.

The COD thing would never work. Impossible to manually charge, and then ship.

Kerplunk, down the drains shes goes!
yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeahhh..!!