• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
According to her, the blinds would all be drawn on the store because they are fearful of US. :jawdrop1: After all the lies she has told, I just don’t believe that people are threatening her as she is saying- and if they are doing those things, then shame on them too. BUT all I’ve ever seen here is people speaking truth about their experiences with her and the food, shipping times, etc. Most likely she is just trying to buy time for being so behind on orders as usual... but I’m sure some people are still believing this bs.

The worst part is she keeps calling us liars. Like Bee said - nobody is lying about their birds health issues and to insinuate that is disgusting! But what do I know...apparently I’m a toothless, jobless, bored loser with nothing better to do than tear down a small business. I sometimes wish that was the case, then at least the birds that have gotten sick (or worse) wouldn’t be since we’re all just making stuff up!

Infuriating.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Ok that new jingle foraging toy that she advertising, I hate. It would be a possible beak and toe catcher. Look at the slots on that spatula, bad cuts waiting to happen is all I can see coming from it. Where the heck is she getting this junk from anyways.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
According to her, the blinds would all be drawn on the store because they are fearful of US. :jawdrop1: After all the lies she has told, I just don’t believe that people are threatening her as she is saying- and if they are doing those things, then shame on them too. BUT all I’ve ever seen here is people speaking truth about their experiences with her and the food, shipping times, etc. Most likely she is just trying to buy time for being so behind on orders as usual... but I’m sure some people are still believing this bs.

The worst part is she keeps calling us liars. Like Bee said - nobody is lying about their birds health issues and to insinuate that is disgusting! But what do I know...apparently I’m a toothless, jobless, bored loser with nothing better to do than tear down a small business. I sometimes wish that was the case, then at least the birds that have gotten sick (or worse) wouldn’t be since we’re all just making stuff up!

Infuriating.
When another six months goes by, and the habitual late orders and ticked off customers keep complaining and leaving bad reviews.... the SHEEP will get tired of the "lady" who cried WOLF!!!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Ok that new jingle foraging toy that she advertising, I hate. It would be a possible beak and toe catcher. Look at the slots on that spatula, bad cuts waiting to happen is all I can see coming from it. Where the heck is she getting this junk from anyways.
That looks extremely dangerous. I agree with foot injuries. It looks very flimsy. I hope it's SS! Probably something from China.

Again, anything for a buck with the criminal scammer.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Besides the VERY obvious danger what bird wouldn't be afraid of how big that is? Maybe I'm wrong but Buddy was afraid of the measurung spoon set I bought him. It took months for him to eat a seed off of the small one. There is no way in heck he'd get near it, even if there were an endless supply of cashews on it. Would the fear not be there for a Macaw or Too?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Is the toy you’re all talking about the duck thing?

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
@Shezbug no its forging 'wind chime' looking thing.
Cute cutlery

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
There are actually quite a few of those on the market if you google basket foraging cage / metal foraging baffle, stainless steel foraging basket... just scroll and you'll see several sold by different companies. I didn't see one exactly like hers though.

Gazimon

Sprinting down the street
Its like a metal basket, but underneath has thin, long-handled metal cutlery that look like they belong in a dollar store. One of it is a spatula with the thin slits that you use for frying... One of those spoon spatula things with tiny holes in it for draining oil. Might become a guillotine for toes

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Oh good grief- I’m gonna feel like I have to go look for it now! I am going to see if I can resist the urge as I just don’t like looking at any of her stuff and I kinda feel like I’m supporting her just by looking her up!
Burt loves his SS baffle cage but I’m not comfortable leaving it in his cage while he’s unsupervised..... works a treat on the days I have to rip him off for out of cage time though. Although right about now I’m wondering what takes more time- me filling it or him emptying it... if I had to choose right here then I’d guess its me filling it that takes the longest time. :roflmao:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Oh good grief- I’m gonna feel like I have to go look for it now! I am going to see if I can resist the urge as I just don’t like looking at any of her stuff and I kinda feel like I’m supporting her just by looking her up!
Burt loves his SS baffle cage but I’m not comfortable leaving it in his cage while he’s unsupervised..... works a treat on the days I have to rip him off for out of cage time though. Although right about now I’m wondering what takes more time- me filling it or him emptying it... if I had to choose right here then I’d guess its me filling it that takes the longest time. :roflmao:
It probably looks very similar to your baffle cage only with metal utensils hanging off of it. Who did you purchase yours from?

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
It probably looks very similar to your baffle cage only with metal utensils hanging off of it. Who did you purchase yours from?
I can not remember but it’s this one

31CFDF9A-695F-4C7B-BFB7-A069A7146248.png

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I can not remember but it’s this one

View attachment 328694
Her baffle cage is round with an open top. The O-rings attaching the utensils are NOT welded which could be problematic for large birds that could open those and get them caught on a beak. G-head... take a peak! :D

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The last post I saw on her FB page ( a few days ago) she was asking her customer for their feedback on paying COD for their orders. As I understand it... that means cash on delivery. People are still going to be upset having to wait WEEKS for food even if they haven't paid for it yet. Most people didn't want to go that route for some oooddd reason.

HappyWingsSanc

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tanya
The last post I saw on her FB page ( a few days ago) she was asking her customer for their feedback on paying COD for their orders. As I understand it... that means cash on delivery. People are still going to be upset having to wait WEEKS for food even if they haven't paid for it yet. Most people didn't want to go that route for some oooddd reason.
Maybe PayPal suspending them is true then, if they're trying to go COD route!