• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Ive actually un-followed a number of groups or personalities on FB because of their free advertising of these products. Its pretty easy to send a rescue some free stuff and have the rescue "advertise" the free stuff to all their followers. I know its not the rescues' fault and they are always in need of help BUT it made me skeptical and angry, and I dont like feeling that way.

Last edited:

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
One bad apple won't spoil the crop, even though it's trying to.

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
There are plenty that have been around a very long time.

If they are from here as a listed vendor, you will be fine. I will tell you that Christine's Chop Shop, and Texas Freeze Dried are good.

But when it comes to nutrition, we all can feed fresh and commercially prepared pelleted diets.

Treats loaded with fat, salt and pure toxicity is all WD is producing!
I haven't tried Christine's yet but I do hear good things from several people about that one. I make my own chop for him but it is nice to have a good backup in the cabinet when needed in a pinch.
He always has pellets available and he eats his fresh veggies/fruit very well. :eating: We do shop AO also but I fully trust Danita and I buy from Sprout People as well! Other than that though it's all commercial foods we get from you :heart2:or the store if I need something in a pinch! It would be anyone new that comes along that would take time for me to trust enough to feed their food to Jenks unfortunately.:( He counts on me to make sure his food is safe and like many on here I felt that I completely failed him with WD's. We just lucked out to be in the moving process during that time so he didn't get much of the food thankfully.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
We should take a trip and visit this fabulous establishment. :laugh: I'm about 25-30 minutes away.... You?

Oh yes....please do! And while you're there.... ask to see her fabulous pellet making equipment... which probably doesn't exist. A two person operation can't do all of that, keep up with social media ( sifting through the negative and deleting... schmoozing a ton to others....) Don't wait too long, I'm betting she will be evicted from that building for non payment of rent.

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Dare you! :roflmao:If the business is still in that location? :idea: :embarassed:
I'll double dog dare ya:fortune: See if the 'queen' of BS is really there:king: Or of she is just a figment of hoo doo:rpg9:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
We should take a trip and visit this fabulous establishment. :laugh: I'm about 25-30 minutes away.... You?
Wouldn't that be something!! A few dozen AA members at her door step.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
On her Linked In profile bio. Is she too busy flipping birds? And subjecting healthy birds with her clothing etc. Making these foods?

Screenshot_20200123-220027_LinkedIn.jpg

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Google rating is 2.3 what ever her FB rating is who h e double hockey sticks knows. When I put my google rating on it was to start it, now I want to add my YouTube video in with all the links. What do you all think? Maybe it will bring her down to reality. Maybe if others saw her court crapola, the fact that she has been ripping people off for years.
The only thing I can see as down side is she'll up and disappear and leave people hanging with no "product" and their money wasted in her pocket.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@HappyWingsSanc
I saw this last night on your FB. I'm so sorry for your loss, a piece of my heart broke when I read the news. I don't do FB but I ALWAYS keep an eye on your adventures. How are you feeling since your last hosp. trip?

Know your fids are in our thoughts. I hope they are all fairing ok after the loss of Mr. Jefri's tweets. Fly your highest flight Mr. Jefri!

:sadhug:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
I'm in. I love a good raid. :D

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I am so sorry for all of the losses you have suffered because of this!!:sadhug: It is truly heartbreaking!

I'm in. I love a good raid. :D
We just can't take Sarah's car her plates would completely give us away! :lol:

I do wonder if she has a space for locals to come in and shop or if it is all online only. AA recon mission...

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Greylady1966

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Carol
I'm so sorry. I've been following this thread and thankfully have never tried any of this so called food. I read about Jefri
I'm so sorry. I have been following this and thankfully have never ordered any of this so called food. It breaks my heart to read about how greed comes before the lives of our family members. I truly believe in karma. It will come, it won't bring back the lives that were lost or sick but it will save others.