• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For Those Who Want to Inform Others About 'THAT VENDOR"

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hmm I can't see it. It gives me 403. What happened?
Try again maybe? I just checked and the link is working fine for me.

Gazimon

Sprinting down the street
Maybe its because I'm in a different country

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Did anybody besides me notice that 'vendor' remove her reviews from her facebook website? Too much flak for you MM??????? We are getting under her skin

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I see that she's requesting people to e-mail her instead of using her FB page to complain about late shipments.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
She must be shoveling non stop LOL
Well, yes, yes she is.... there's a lot of crap to cover up and hide. ( Insert stinky emoji) As much as she claimed "transparency" over and over again.... if people can't see the complaints then there aren't any. WAHLAH! Transparent! It's just going to take time for the masses to see right through her.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I see that she's requesting people to e-mail her instead of using her FB page to complain about late shipments.
Is that on her FB page? ( I'm not going to go look). Really, you don't want people going public on your page but you HAVE to go public to ask them not to complain. That's opening up a can of poody.... because people complained she didn't answer emails or messages.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
She must be shoveling non stop LOL
She has too...it's a big mountain!! Cocka mountain!! She hasn't reached the summit of poodoo cliff yet!!

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Good grief now stolen pictures and ones of birds she actually hurt with her food. :kickout:So glad I never took any of Jenks with her food, I would not want him posted on that site.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Good grief now stolen pictures and ones of birds she actually hurt with her food. :kickout:So glad I never took any of Jenks with her food, I would not want him posted on that site.
We should take a trip and visit this fabulous establishment. :laugh: I'm about 25-30 minutes away.... You?

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
We should take a trip and visit this fabulous establishment. :laugh: I'm about 25-30 minutes away.... You?
It is in Rockford right? That is about 2 hours or so for me I think. I have really been tempted and may just do that on one of our Chicago trips. I am very curious and we are usually up for a road trip. :hmmm:

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
I cant believe how long this song and dance from her is still going on. Its terrible. It actually makes me not want to try out new or small businesses.

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
I cant believe how long this song and dance from her is still going on. Its terrible. It actually makes me not want to try out new or small businesses.
Same here this has made me afraid to try any new small businesses for homemade food related items. It totally sucks too because I really want to try new things with Jenks to give him variety. I think we will wait at least 6 months to a year now to try anyone new for homemade food items. Not sure what else to do on that front except to wait and see what others give for feed back on new shops.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Same here this has made me afraid to try any new small businesses for homemade food related items. It totally sucks too because I really want to try new things with Jenks to give him variety. I think we will wait at least 6 months to a year now to try anyone new for homemade food items. Not sure what else to do on that front except to wait and see what others give for feed back on new shops.
There are plenty that have been around a very long time.

If they are from here as a listed vendor, you will be fine. I will tell you that Christine's Chop Shop, and Texas Freeze Dried are good.

But when it comes to nutrition, we all can feed fresh and commercially prepared pelleted diets.

Treats loaded with fat, salt and pure toxicity is all WD is producing!