• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For New Members (and old ones too!) Current Specials at Avian Antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS - Take 15% OFF your First Order in our Store. Enter Coupon Code: FIRSTTIME at checkout.
15% OFF All Items on our JUST ARRIVED Page.
Enter Coupon Code: TOOCUTE15

JANUARY FREE SHIPPING* SPECIAL, ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75.00! Simply select the LOCAL PICKUP option as your shipping choice.
*Cart MUST total $75.00 or more, after discounts and coupon codes have been applied. Continental U.S., Alaska and Hawaii only. Does not apply to Drop Ship items and orders containing more than 10# of food. If order contains more than 10# of food you will be invoiced for the difference in shipping ONLY!

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks Shelly for the great offers!!

hope your trip to the Dentist goes by quickly and painlessly

sending positive thoughts your way!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Thanks GG. Painless it won't be, I can only pray for good drugs. LOL!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks Shelly. Be well!
YOu've just made it more difficult to choose now.:dancing:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Wow!! I haven't had time to shop but I'm going to,

Ginger

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hope you're feeling better Shelly. I was just wondering how long it would take to get a Maple Bagel that is out of stock right now? Are we able to order it.. and you can send it when it's ready?

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Hope you're feeling better Shelly. I was just wondering how long it would take to get a Maple Bagel that is out of stock right now? Are we able to order it.. and you can send it when it's ready?
Our toys are never out of stock. If there aren't any made up, I just make one up. I am pretty certain, that I have quite a few of these put together and ready to go. If I don't have to make it, it will go out the same day or the next day depending on when your order comes in. Even this week. I have a college student that comes in the mornings and packs orders for shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.