• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For all the horse lovers LIVE CAM

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
The new girl in the barn is here, her name is Little Hooves Moonstone Majesty. I missed the birth by half hour. You rewind the feed by to 6:45 and catch it.
Happy Birthday little one.
@Bird mama

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
I check the site every morning so today when I saw the new addition I also went back and saw the birth. Like you I missed it by half an hour as I was too busy making coffee and chatting with hubby.

Sure brings back memories of on the farm in the spring, racing out to see who had babies the night before! Actually the first time I see a birth despite all those years on the farm. Thanks to technology of today! :heart: :heart:

Where is the farm at? I see its my local time, and assuming its in the USA, but just wondered. Sure has a handful for a name! :wacky:

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
OMGOSH I missed the baby!!!

Mommy is currently stressing a bit - circling the baby. I think she's unhappy with her neighbour's close presence. What darlings <3 Baby looks strong and healthy already!

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
In Washington state. Mama is still in pain some. ( hence the pawing the ground and the stomps).
The nosy neighbors need to mind their own business. Zerin almost got his nose nipped.

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
In Washington state. Mama is still in pain some. ( hence the pawing the ground and the stomps).
The nosy neighbors need to mind their own business. Zerin almost got his nose nipped.
Yup she is not happy with the close proximity of her neighbours. I personally would empty the stalls on either side. New momma's need time with their brand new babies; some peace to feel safe.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
How many days since this post started, how many minutes have I watched! I just take a peek and the baby is here!!!!!

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
That’s ok I missed it too by half an hour! Was too busy getting coffee.. but she is so gorgeous!!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
@Mockinbirdiva

We have a new little girl as of 6:55 this morning and what a sweetie she is!! Mom and baby are doing great! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I just caught that a while ago... had to play it back to watch the birth. Thank goodness.... I can stop watching her so much!