• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

For all the horse lovers LIVE CAM

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
This is Little Hooves Miniature Horses Live Cam. They expecting foals any day now. Thought I would share the link. Princess is in this foaling pen

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh I've watched a foaling on this cam before!!!! Absolutely amazing. Mini foals are THE CUTEST THING. Ever. Honestly it just becomes too much once they start jumping around in their uncoordinated way and wid their tiny delicate noses :omg: :faint:

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Here's the second cam in the barn. Zerin is in this stall. He is boy but it will become a foaling pen as needed.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael

rocky'smom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Yes for now he stays put. Taylor was out in barn this afternoon, Princess is so close to delivery it isn't funny. Last night she was all over place, tonight just standing in ine place like she is,concentrating on internal things moving about. That foal has dropped a bunch since yesterday, I mean huge drop . She's bagging out udder wise. We will see.

TinySheep

Strolling the yard
Real Name
NO.
Zerin is very good at helping with his stall clean ups xD

“Gimme a turn hooman!”

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Waiting for Princess to have her foal on the webcam is like watching paint dry. I've probably watched at least five rooms dry by now..:bored:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Ditto!! I keep getting up thinking I’ll see a foal but man she’s slower than molasses in January!! :faint: I’m growing roots here!
yep... every time I see her laying down I think... ooops... this could be the start! Nope. I watched the lady come in and scoop poop, brush her and then go to Zerin's stall and attempt to clean his stall too with a good tug of war over the rake. I'm the same way with the eagle cams.. mesmerized for a while and then I gotta go do something else.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
And somebody over in the stall to the left does a whole lotta kicking the walls!

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Yep, noticed that too. Anxious as the rest of us and trying to urge her on? :p
I grew up on a farm with about 60 or so horses, but can’t remember any being born at this time of year. Ours were usually May or so, was always a race in the morning to go check in the field to see who had babies overnight, great memories! Can’t wait for this little guy to arrive. We would also check for which calf had been born in the field across the road. We had a huge working farm.

same thing as you with the eagle cam, don’t have patience to sit and wait for a glimpse. Saw the crackEd shell for N22 but totally missed the second one and saw neither emerge. Just not my week for watching miracles! :heart:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
False alarm.. :D Call the pooper scooper!!!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
:laughing7: I did the same thing...kept enlarging and then made the time go backwards to see if that was there before! Me thinks we are way too anxious for baby!! :loltears::loltears:
That dark tail has fooled me a couple times. Come on Mama... GIDDYUP with the baby!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Thanks to Laurie.... I've lost countless minutes of my life watching and waiting for this little four legged butterball to drop her foal. Eh... don't bother checking... she's eating ... again. So far she's just a little poop machine....I'm patiently waiting for her to be mom.... her last baby is adorable. If only I was younger and had someplace for it. I sent a picture of it to my hubby with the subject line.... "Your next running partner..." He got a kick out of it and thought it would be funny if people saw him jogging with a mini horse.