• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Foot Toys- giveaway

Kadgary

Strolling the yard
Hi friends,
I purchased a beautiful basket of toys from Seriously Nutz (which I highly recommend.) A few toys are far too big for my GCC. They have not been exposed to any of my birds (Parakeets, GCC.) I have left them in our mudroom, so they haven't even entered the living area of my home. Would anyone like them for your bigger birds? Spreading the birdie love. <3

Last edited:

Jisoo

Sprinting down the street
I don't have big birds. But, my birds have a toy in their cage meant for a big bird and they absolutely love it.

Kadgary

Strolling the yard
Also, if anyone has any recommendations for tiny foot toys, I will be all ears. :)

Kadgary

Strolling the yard
I don't have big birds. But, my birds have a toy in their cage meant for a big bird and they absolutely love it.
I saved a few that I think he can still play with, some are just way too large. Isn't funny how they pick their own favorites? Anything that can be destroyed is a hit here!

Jisoo

Sprinting down the street
Yeah, my birdies love to shred. Yesterday I hung strips of newspaper from their cage and I had to replace them 10 times!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Very kind offer. Maybe you could visit a local shelter and donate them?

Kimberla

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I ordered that same basket about a month ago. I have 3 tooz so the toys are just the right size for my guys!! They love them. I will definitely order from them again!!

Kadgary

Strolling the yard
I ordered that same basket about a month ago. I have 3 tooz so the toys are just the right size for my guys!! They love them. I will definitely order from them again!!
PM me your address. My local shelter only have parakeets currently.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Can’t you turn them into hanging toys for your birds?

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Maybe you can attach a pic? As most of us are self isolating we could do with some problem solving :laughin:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
When Burt was younger I got a heap of foot toys and he was not interested in them (I don't think he had actually worked out what his feet could hold yet) so I hung them and he was in heaven with all his new littler hanging toys ;)