• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Food routine

Marsha11

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Marsha
Hello, i have ringneck, cockatiel,galah and african grey.

I needed a help for my babies actually i am not clear about the fact that how many times a day i will give my birds to eat? And what meals should I give? Let me mention that i dont have pellets in my city so what alternative can i give?
Currently I m giving little veg with fruits just once a day and few seed mix the other time.

Attachments

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
This thread may help :)

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Also, regarding pellets, can you get them from online and delivered?

Marsha11

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Marsha
Also, regarding pellets, can you get them from online and delivered?
I dont know which websites deliver in Bangladesh moreover this pandemic is a real issue. It might get expensive too

Reactions: Ali

RainbowFlo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Estella
Does amazon ship to you? You could check there. You might need to try several brands though as some birds don't like some of them - it all depends on their tastes

RainbowFlo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Estella
You could check put this website- never tried Desertcart though so if anyone has please say. Not sure if it is expensive as I don't know the currency. As I said, you may need to order small bags of several pellets to see what you birds like. Some pellet companies do samples but I'm not sure if they ship to Bangladesh. Some popular brands are harrisons, roudybush and zupreem

Last edited: