• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Food puzzle dishes

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
Five thirty... three?

(I never thought of myself as OCD until now)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Five thirty... three?

(I never thought of myself as OCD until now)
Ohhh I’m so glad someone else mentioned the alarm time!! I did wonder what the deal with that was.
I’d have to make it at least 5:35 or I’d never get to sleep, but I’d honestly prefer 5:00, 5:15, 5:30 or 5:45. I have some serious issues with numbers, omg you should see me in the car with the heater temp or the radio volume lol. They drive me crazy when others change them!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Bears can't enter into contracts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I laughed at this last night but several hours of sleep brings no clarity. What does it mean? :roflmao: Martine won’t be awake until noon to ask:huh::cool:

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
@saroj12 -- been meaning to send this info to you:

insider@insider.com In regards to eating vegetables for a month! A lady named Savanna Swain-Wilson posted some info to encourage people to include more vegetables into their daily diet-- many of her pics looked SO MUCH like the food you prepare... thought you might like to touch base! :cool:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@saroj12 -- been meaning to send this info to you:

insider@insider.com In regards to eating vegetables for a month! A lady named Savanna Swain-Wilson posted some info to encourage people to include more vegetables into their daily diet-- many of her pics looked SO MUCH like the food you prepare... thought you might like to touch base! :cool:
Super awesome! Thanks Pat! Here is this harvest at dawn and breakfast for the birds

8C658D40-F40D-4427-ADA0-AF1976CD4A63.jpeg 2008F4E2-2E72-4E0B-9951-54D75685E71A.jpeg

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@Wardy more bird ID pictures later today!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Bears can't enter into contracts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh! Got it now - I think :wacky:
Bears are also unusually dense creatures prone to reading between the lines when WYSIWYG :rofl:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Definitely have to google wysiwyg :rofl:

flyzipper

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
several hours of sleep
This may turn into a regional capsicum versus pepper discussion, but I've always thought several meant around seven, and based on the timestamps in this thread, you had no more than 4 hours of sleep. For me, I would write that as, "a few hours of sleep". A couple search results lead to the unhelpful definition for several as, "more than two and fewer than many", and that, as well as this, was entirely unhelpful.

Speaking of a couple, I associate that with 2, and to me, a few means 3-5, and then several takes it from there.

So... 4 is several?

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This may turn into a regional capsicum versus pepper discussion, but I've always thought several meant around seven, and based on the timestamps in this thread, you had no more than 4 hours of sleep. For me, I would write that as, "a few hours of sleep". A couple search results lead to the unhelpful definition for several as, "more than two and fewer than many", and that, as well as this, was entirely unhelpful.

Speaking of a couple, I associate that with 2, and to me, a few means 3-5, and then several takes it from there.

So... 4 is several?
Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out.

flyzipper

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
That will land like a bomb.

(whether people get the reference, or not)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

So... 4 is several?
I actually read the linked article which made Rudy nod off

9205E837-7A79-496B-8A59-CB458B5B8A89.jpeg