• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fly on Paulie, fly on...

Hermesbird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cat
Oh I’m am so very sorry for your loss! He is and always will be a beautiful boy that touched many hearts including mine even though I only met him virtually. Don’t be to hard on yourself he wouldn’t want that. :sad7::sadhug::sad3:

Keetie!

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Joanne
I haven't gotten another feathered baby after Blueberry passed away on 04/01/2021. I can't believe six months have passed. My house is so quiet. Are you thinking of getting another parrotlet? I am on the fence for a future parrotlet...however, I am still grieving at this point.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The private rescue in my town has 3 parrotlets right now - 1 Pacific & a pair of spectacled. It's really a shame they're not closer to either of you. Take the time you need; when it is right, another bird will find a home with you two.

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Fly on Paulie. I hope you find plenty of Dr. Suess themed activities in birdie heaven...I know how much you loved him.

Hi,
Just dropping in and finding your devastating announcement. I'm so sorry for your loss, Paulie was so much fun to read about! It's been some time now, I hope you are a little better. Twitter also left us when he was under 2 year old and we never knew what happened. I like to think he left so that Pichu, his brother, would find a new home with us.

Mark & Da Boyz

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Mark
I'd like to share this with you. I wrote it for Flip, my first P'let.

Morning Light.png