• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

flight cage

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
hi,

I am getting this cage from a lady selling it online for holly the rescued budgie I feel bad having her in a smaller cage.

anyone have this cage here?, the reviews I have found say its a good cage for the most part.
PawHut Pet 63" Bird Cage|Aosom.ca
its by pawHut 63" bird cage

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Looks like it has lift up doors. Be very careful regarding those. They are AKA guillotine doors. Zip tie them so Holly doesn't try to lift them up and exit the cage with the door coming down on her on the way out. Even a little Budgie can figure out how to manipulate those doors.

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
thank you for that tip on the doors the cage she is in right now has doors like that also, luckily she has not gotten out.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Definitely zip tie the guillotine doors. Other than that, it seems like a decent cage, I think a budgie would be pretty happy in there :)

Jazzy*

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
picked up the cage yesterday, its soo big !! going to have to buy more perches and toys to fill it up lol .so far she has not been playing with any of the toys I have right now I guess she is not used to having toys to play with.