• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fiona FINALLY plays tug of war with her Curly Q!

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
@Laurie

LOOK! She's FINALLY playing with it!!! And boy is she having a time!

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
:extremeanger:Well, I FINALLY got the dang video uploaded and on Youtube... now I can't play it past 0:35! Trying to figure out if it's me, or my PC, or Youtube, or what!!! UGGGHHHH - can you say frustrated in Texas? :yelling:

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Not sure what the problem was, but I finally did get it to play all the way through. This is the Curly Q I got from @Laurie at The Best Bird Toys. She never played with it until today - Budgies are SO weird! ;)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Looks like shes getting her daily work-out :p I like how Fergus(?) is just standing aside observing her :hilarious:

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
She really is getting a work out. You can also stretch it out a bit more to make it longer and have more space between the rungs. She could go in and out between them that way. It's so funny, sometimes they just let things sit for so long and then one day they pay attention to them.

Fergus Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
:wow:She's working it for sure! LOL
She was SO funny today - this was after she took a bath in the travel cage water dish!

Looks like shes getting her daily work-out :p I like how Fergus(?) is just standing aside observing her :hilarious:
Oh Fergus only tried to play with it once, between her tugs, and she quickly told him off in Budgie language, and he moved away - he's learned to be a quick dodger!

She really is getting a work out. You can also stretch it out a bit more to make it longer and have more space between the rungs. She could go in and out between them that way. It's so funny, sometimes they just let things sit for so long and then one day they pay attention to them.
Yes, I was planning to stretch it out some when they got really used to it and I can't wait to see what new tricks she has! This toy is in their travel cage, so they only get to play with it when they are in that one. I may rotate it to their regular cage if I can just make some room by removing toys in there!