• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

finding pionus breeders in the us

skuid

Moving in
Hello ! I have a baby white capped pinous right now but im looking into the possibility of getting her a buddy, preferably another type of pionus. I'd like to see maybe some bronze wings, duskies, or maxis? I know thats a lot to ask because they seem to be rare but if anybody knows of anyone it would be greatly appreciated :)

By the way, I live in Utah, but i'm open to shipping.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am not aware of anyone who still breeds dusky pionus and sells them to the public to be pets in the United States. I know that Avalon Aviaries used to breed bronze wings, but am unsure it they still do. They have an amazing reputation. Here is a link to their website: Avalon Aviary Bird Store .

sharky

Sitting on the front steps
I am not aware of anyone who still breeds dusky pionus and sells them to the public to be pets in the United States. I know that Avalon Aviaries used to breed bronze wings, but am unsure it they still do. They have an amazing reputation. Here is a link to their website: Avalon Aviary Bird Store .
Unfortunately Avalon no longer has a breeding pair of Bronze Wings, per an email convo I had with them a few months ago :( Seems like Patty's is currently the only reliable place to go, and their BW waitlists are closed.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Unfortunately Avalon no longer has a breeding pair of Bronze Wings, per an email convo I had with them a few months ago :( Seems like Patty's is currently the only reliable place to go, and their BW waitlists are closed.
Pionus have gotten to be very rare in this country.