• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Find the problem with this cage

aweb

Meeting neighbors
Closely considering this one next.

It's 0.62 (or 5/8) bar spacing and has enough room both length and width to stretch matured wings. In addition, little guy will have a night time cage that's smaller in my daughter's bedroom. Thoughts everyone?

The You and Me cage has that one review that says the play top is the roof of the cage, and there are no bars to hang toys from. I figure I can always add a perch to the top to make it "play top". but I can't add cage bars.

Monica, detail about the food dishes being on one side only is the kind of detail I'm thankful for. Never even noticed. So focused on bar spacing, wing span to cage dimension ratio. Thank so much!

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
I havent looked at your links, but I have an adult female quaker. After having changed her cage from a Avian Adventures Nina with playtop to the Loro flight cage, it seemed like she was happier and less prone to hanging out on the cage floor -- so, for us, wider was better than taller when it came to cage dimenions. My quaker is also fulled flighted and did not really like using her playtop unless we were engaged in a game or training exercise.

Looking forward to hearing (and seeing photos) of your new feathered companion!