• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Finally!!

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
After nearly an entire YEAR, Pepper finally took another bath! :dance5: Wings out and all! You have no idea how exited I was, lol I must've sounded like an idiot because when I walked out of the bathroom they all went :huh:. I was encouraging him with his favourite whistles, praise, etc. I'm so happy but who knows when his next one'll be. Him post-bath: image.jpeg image.jpeg

Fergus Mom

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
What a handsome wet boy he is! Do you take him in the bathroom often, but he just normally doesn't bathe? He's sooooo sweet!

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
What a handsome wet boy he is! Do you take him in the bathroom often, but he just normally doesn't bathe? He's sooooo sweet!
Yes, I always take him in the shower with me and offer him a stream of mist but he usually just steps or flies away. And he showered for about fifteen minutes!!:dance4:

Just-passn-thru

Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
After nearly an entire YEAR, Pepper finally took another bath! :dance5: Wings out and all! You have no idea how exited I was, lol I must've sounded like an idiot because when I walked out of the bathroom they all went :huh:. I was encouraging him with his favourite whistles, praise, etc. I'm so happy but who knows when his next one'll be. Him post-bath: View attachment 289681 View attachment 289682
:starshower1::yah::starshower1:
Way to go Pepper !
It's so rewarding to see them progress and thrive.​

sunnysmom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

Fergus Mom

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Yes, I always take him in the shower with me and offer him a stream of mist but he usually just steps or flies away. And he showered for about fifteen minutes!!:dance4:

Hee hee - that one stream of water was FINALLY safe after a full year! Way to watch that water handsome boy!