• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Finally! Matching Cages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chompie_puppy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I finally managed to save up enough money to buy matching cages for my three largest parrots - Clopin, Dende and Beanie (I know they would be considered tiny parrots by most people on here :p).

To be honest, I did it more for my mum's sake than anything else. I could see it was really bothering her to have different designed, coloured and sized cages in the dining room.

So now everyone is happy! :D

Oh wait, I still have to buy matching cage covers. Right now I am using purple, blue, red and orange blankets. Talk about an eye-sore! ;)

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very nice! Thats what I have for my 2,I hated that Skittles cage that he came with was so diffrent from the one that Leo had so I just bite the bullet and got the same for him and Im so glad I did. I actually have the same cages,its just that mine have the 2 doors.

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
wow that looks neat!
how did they react to the new cages?
mine freaked out last time i upgraded their cage! it took them couple of days to get used to the cage

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
Very nice! Thats what I have for my 2,I hated that Skittles cage that he came with was so diffrent from the one that Leo had so I just bite the bullet and got the same for him and Im so glad I did. I actually have the same cages,its just that mine have the 2 doors.
I love these flight cages! My budgies have one too (except in black). I think they are one of the best cages out there for the smaller birds. Just the fact that it has small bar spacing is a huge plus! :)

wow that looks neat!
how did they react to the new cages?
mine freaked out last time i upgraded their cage! it took them couple of days to get used to the cage
Actually, the only one that was a little intimidated by it was Clopin. I had to bribe her with sunflower seeds to go in it! :p
The Lorikeets were fine with it. They have very outgoing personalities and they just saw it as another thing to explore.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Those cages look great!

Matt

chief5feathers

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lisa
Those cages look so nice in your dining room!!! I love the natural branch perches you have in them too! I've never seen them placed at an angle like that. Where did you find those?

Juhi882

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
NICE cages!

I would love matching cages too.. :hehe::highfive:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Love the cages! You have them set up so nicely. I'm one of those type people who like things to match too, lol. There are the people who can have many different types and styles and colors of cages and make them look like they were meant to be in the same room, and then there is me....they would look like they were set up for a flea market or garage sale, lol. With matching cages, it looks to me like everything is neat, tidy and orderly. So glad your fabies enjoy their new cages :)

chompie_puppy

Celebirdy of the Month
Thank you everyone! :D

Those cages look so nice in your dining room!!! I love the natural branch perches you have in them too! I've never seen them placed at an angle like that. Where did you find those?
Thanks! :)

I just found those branches outside. :lol: I went hiking and then just cut off some branches from bird safe trees I found and could identify. :) I used Casuarina and Paperbark.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Very very nice.:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.