• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

feeder cups attached to perch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacatua alba

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
gudrun
I have been looking for the feeder cup which is attached (but removable) to a perch. Does anyone know where I can possibly get one? I have looked everywhere but have been unsuccessful so far. Pet stores in this area don't carry them and cannot order them either. I am at a loss. Please help!!:confused:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
Hi - not sure what you mean by you can not order them? Do you mean can not order online? Well, if you have a place that sells the Lixit Quick Lock Crocks in either the 10 ounce or 20 ounce size you can add an appropriate size eye screw to the perch with the eye up at the top of it and then add the Lixit crock to it, that's what I do on my B&G Macaw's perch on her t-stand.

Here is an image of how her's looks

Attachments

cacatua alba

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
gudrun
It looks like the Lixit Tutti Fruit Crock but has a perch attached to it. My RFM lives outside her cage and has always refused to eat inside. I had one for a long time but she destroyed it finally. Instead of her toys of course. LOL.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
It looks like the Lixit Tutti Fruit Crock but has a perch attached to it. My RFM lives outside her cage and has always refused to eat inside. I had one for a long time but she destroyed it finally. Instead of her toys of course. LOL.
It hangs at the end of a perch. Emma loves hers and it is nice and easy to detach the crock part and clean and add new food/water. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Let me know if there is anything else I can help you find or anything similar you need info on. :)

cacatua alba

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
gudrun
Hi - not sure what you mean by you can not order them? Do you mean can not order online? Well, if you have a place that sells the Lixit Quick Lock Crocks in either the 10 ounce or 20 ounce size you can add an appropriate size eye screw to the perch with the eye up at the top of it and then add the Lixit crock to it, that's what I do on my B&G Macaw's perch on her t-stand.

Cannot find one online. I need the one with the perch (8 ") attached to it. It is removable for cleaning. Thanks for the info but Aji has gotten so used to it I better get another one. Anything to keep her happy. She goes inside the cage to drink but that is it.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money

Cannot find one online. I need the one with the perch (8 ") attached to it. It is removable for cleaning. Thanks for the info but Aji has gotten so used to it I better get another one. Anything to keep her happy. She goes inside the cage to drink but that is it.
Ok! I'll keep an eye out.

cacatua alba

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
gudrun

Jan, I forgot to mention that you have a gorgeous baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.