• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fearless Mammal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Edit: the video finally works. It was just weird codes, and it now works :) (it may of been my slow computer that Im on)

That animal is indeed fearless. After it chases the coyote, did it kill it? It was eating something that look like coyote. And I dont know how it can handle those bees! And those poor snakes! Man what is this anaimal? Is that a mongoose? (I dont have audio at the moment).

Last edited:

drop

Rollerblading along the road
The video works for me. I saw a whole show on the Ratel once, they are also thought to team up with a certain species of bird to find honey. The bird is thought to lead the Honey Badger because it needs it to rip open the hive.

Here's a video:

Last edited:

Eden Marel

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Erica
Edit: the video finally works. It was just weird codes, and not it works :)

That animal is indeed fearless. After it chases the coyote, did it kill it? It was eating something that look like coyote. And I dont know how it can handle those bees! And those poor snakes! Man what is this anaimal? Is that a mongoose? (I dont have audio at the moment).
It's a Honey Badger, and I'm not sure what it was eating, it didn't says. For the bees, the narrator said the badger had really tough skin which make it almost impervious to it.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
That was an interesting video.

Matt

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Wow, they are insane! I've always thought badgers and wolverines were pretty hard core. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.