• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favorite Toys

Ittybit

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Delilah Bird
What are your birds' favorite toys or places to play/things to play on? :chickenswinger:I'd love to see pics., if you can add them. Thanks!

janicedyh

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
Kiwi's fav thing so far is the balsa blocks. I posted her pic yesterday BUT ...since I am a bragging momma and you asked:)

Attachments

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My Senegal loves to swing and will play with some wood toys. My red-bellies LOVE toys that are made from wood (balsa, basswood and/or pine) and "stuff" the can shred. I purchase them from some of the AA vendors and also Parrots Treasure. They also like their stainless toys from Avian Stainless.

janicedyh

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
Oh, you reminded me, I ordered mine through an AA vendor, California Bird Nerd. I have not tried the others yet but I'm looking forward to it

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've ordered from Oliver's Garden, Tweetypies bird toys, Avian Antics, Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys, Things for Wings, California Bird Nerds, Blu's Bird Toys and Avian Stainless. If you look through the Marketplace forum you will find posts with photos that members have taken of toys they have purchased from various vendors.

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
I've ordered a Parrot Pinata, Bird Kabob, Vine balls, and have custom ordered something neat from @jerseybelle just a bit ago ;)
Planning to go on a toy shopping spree soon- prob stuff from TweetyPie's, Oliver's, Things for Wings and Avian Stainless.

janicedyh

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
Faolan, tell me about the Parrot Pinata? Sounds like fun!

janicedyh

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janice
Love it! I have to order some for Kiwi

Ittybit

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Delilah Bird
I just get so overwhelmed by all the choices and sizes and some things are a fair amount of money so I just want to be (fairly) sure I'm getting stuff that will be appropriate and enjoyed by my Meyers. That's why I'd love to see photos of what your guys (in this forum...) love. :heart:
Thanks all!