• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favorite Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
Where does you bird like to be touched the most. Do they have a special place? Nelly's most favorite place is under her beak in that little hollow place. She will move her head from side to side and then just put her beak in my hand. Her second favorite place is the back of her neck.

Lately I notice she likes her legs rubbed especialy the "thigh" area. She has actually fallen asleep.

Compassion

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Angela
My lovies all like to have the area around their ears rubbed and go gaga when you rub around their nares.

Jadesmom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Mary Ann
My finches and budgies are not touched. They prefer their own kind. Ducky LOVES her little beak rubbed. Jade loves to have her pinnies pinched on the back of her neck and scritched on the top of her head. Buddy is a head pet only...touch her neck and you get a warning nip. And don't try pinching anything either. :hehe: And Bella my sunday goes into a trance when you rub the back of her neck. All her feathers poof out and she gets still as a statue, which is saying alot for a 9 month old conure. :lol:

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney
Boomer likes to be rubbed and kissed on the back of his neck. And well Chiquita likes to give me love bites but I can’t touch her yet. She will go on me and on my hand but I can’t touch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.