• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favorite foods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
So Kristy's supper thread got me thinking...
What is everyone's favorite food and favorite dessert?

Me?
Chinese food - Chicken fried rice, chicken balls, spare ribs, YUM!
dessert is no-bake Cherry Cheesecake

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Fav food: Oriental salad from Applebees (no chicken) have to have lots of that dressing though :rolleyes:
Fav dessert: Pumpkin Pie with Cool whip

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Curryed chicken rice dont need desert but icecream is good

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
Real Italian food :thumbsup:
and my wedding cake:greet3: which I order every year in the super mini version for my birthday!:greet6:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
and my wedding cake:greet3: which I order every year in the super mini version for my birthday!:greet6:
No way??
I have never heard of that, that is awesome!!! Do you have a picture of "The" original cake? Love to see it.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
hmm, Mine favorite food is chocolate, LOL!!! hehe! No, I like Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins, Macaroni and Cheese, baked potatoes, ice cream, cookies, Red Velvet cake, German Chocolate cake, Chocolate oatmeal cookies (no bake kind). I have a bunch of other fav. foods but those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Last edited:

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
No way??
I have never heard of that, that is awesome!!! Do you have a picture of "The" original cake? Love to see it.
Yes! But I don't think I was clear. I just meant that I go to the same lady and she makes me a cake that tastes exactly the same. It doesn't look the same- it's just a plain round cake. :)

Attachments

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I love:

Sushi (oh my gosh I could eat that for every meal!!!!), Miso soup, chicken (grilled, fried, boiled, I don't care), macaroni and cheese, garlic bread, buffalo wings.

For dessert:

Homemade chocolate chip cookies, Death By Chocolate Ice Cream, Key Lime Pie

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
J*M*L your cake was simply beautiful! Love it!
I understood you but still I wanted to see your cake. I love watching all those bake off shows on TV and Cake Boss and even Duff with Charm City Cakes.

Sushi (oh my gosh I could eat that for every meal!!!!),
I can barely do sushi but soo many people :heart: it! More power to you...no doubt your a hard core Sea Urchin eater???

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I am hungarian..so MY favorite food is Chicken Paprikas. ONLY if I make it though..resteraunts just make it gross!
Dessert: My homemade Cocunut Cream Pie. With almond cookie crust and lots of toasted coconut..YUM. Too much work to make all of the time though. Hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.