• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Fashion conscious Birdie!

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
I might have to get Merlin a hoodie :) I wonder if it would keep her from pulling out her new pinnies so her belly feathers could grow back? She would love a red and gray Ohio State one.

For those of you not invested in another team, she would like you to cheer for Ohio State tomorrow night. They need to not only win the Big 10 Championship game, but win well so they can go to the National Championship. Merlin would really appreciate that, as would I :) She's been cheering for them ever since she came to Ohio and became the newest, greatest Buckeye fan, and she deserves to see her team go to a National Championship.

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
LOL I don't even remember what sport The Buckeye's play. I love OH. :heart:

GuineaPigster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did I mention I stink at sports knowledge? On Thanksgiving I left a message on my cousins' phone saying: ''Enjoy your baseball game!''

vmashley03

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
I might have to get Merlin a hoodie :) I wonder if it would keep her from pulling out her new pinnies so her belly feathers could grow back? She would love a red and gray Ohio State one.

For those of you not invested in another team, she would like you to cheer for Ohio State tomorrow night. They need to not only win the Big 10 Championship game, but win well so they can go to the National Championship. Merlin would really appreciate that, as would I :) She's been cheering for them ever since she came to Ohio and became the newest, greatest Buckeye fan, and she deserves to see her team go to a National Championship.
She would def like their hoodies (or this little vest thing that protects their chest area). Charlie will cheer with Merlin for Ohio (after all red and grey are her colors..she also loves the wolfpack, but they have disappointed her this season :arghh:)

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Yes, all good Buckeyes sport their crimson and grey proudly :)

Merlin also thinks Ohio State never loses since they've won every game since she's been here. She also knows the Cleveland Browns hardly ever win and I can't get her the least bit excited about them on Sundays :roflmao:

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
LOL I don't even remember what sport The Buckeye's play. I love OH. :heart:

Well, they play all kinds of sports, being a large college. But, we are talking about football :)

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Yes, all good Buckeyes sport their crimson and grey proudly :)

Merlin also thinks Ohio State never loses since they've won every game since she's been here. She also knows the Cleveland Browns hardly ever win and I can't get her the least bit excited about them on Sundays :roflmao:
She must be their good luck charm since they share the same colors! Guess she knows how to pick her teams! :laugh:

ZoeyFredrik

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nik
So adorable! What a cutie! :D :heart:

I don't think my birds would ever wear clothes. I have always wanted to put Freddy in a Christmas outfit. He would be so adorable! :p

vmashley03

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria
Honestly it's easier to put these hoodies and diapers on than a harness (not that that's hard) but if they are used to a harness and you touching their backs/wings it's super easy! I mean technically there is some conditioning technique recommended (similar to the harness suggestions) but I put it right on her with no problems or even attempted nips (but she also allows me to do just about anything to her)