• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Fantastic Spray Bottle for Birds

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Lately I have been rehabbing and raising a few Holiday Cacti plants and learned they love to be spritzed every once in a while with 1.2 strength fertilizer water. I ordered a plastic bottle made for this job. I pass on the good news to you just in case you are in the market for one. It is very quiet when it sprays which is good for jittery birds. Also it is the finest mist spray I have used. One last pro is the size will not overwhelm the littles.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Its a little thing but can be so important to include in your bird supplies.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Looks good.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cool that it's green & black! Most fids don't mind those colors on spray bottles. I used to have one w/ white spray head & red trigger & tip. Oh my goodness Buddy HATED it!

Davi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Looks great! I've become a bit paranoid with plastics and have been lucky enough that the spray parts from the older plastic bottles I had fit the new glass bottles I got like a charm. Yes, it's much heavier than the plastic ones, but it gives me more peace of mind :) . (although I still use one of those pump spray bottles for spraying their cage liners before replacing/removing)