• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Fall Sidewalk Sale Important Information

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
As much of the forum knows Avian Avenue is about to have a substantial and much needed upgrade.

This upgrade is in it's final stages and should be rolling over soon.
Our fall sidewalk sale is usually the last weekend in October, with staff resources limited and temporary board closesure inevitable this makes it difficult to continue as planned.

After much discussion it has been decided that a mini SWS will be held Oct 25-27th.
A separate thread will be posted with the participating vendors and their sales.

With regret we will not be having tailgating week or raffles.
When we know the closure dates for the board we will give warning however make sure you have vendor emails if you have questions regarding sales or shipping.

Thank you, Avian Avenue :)

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’ll take whatever I can get. It’s my first year being a member and I love and appreciate all you guys do to make this an amazing place! Thank you for still making it happen :highfive:
Yes, Thank you! We :heart:our vendors for still going through w/ the Sws. Knowing so many are involved w/ the upgrade process, I personally appreciate the extra efforts. :bighug:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Hmmmm

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
When we know the closure dates for the board we will give warning however make sure you have vendor emails if you have questions regarding sales or shipping.
The avenue is going down :scared4:
How am i going to talk to @faislaq ?!?!
Texting?! Bah!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
The avenue is going down :scared4:
How am i going to talk to @faislaq ?!?!
Texting?! Bah!
:coffeescreen: There are many other options! Two cups and a long string, Morse code, send a telegram (yup, you can still do that!), pass notes to each other, leave silly notes on a whiteboard...