• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Expandable Habitats Cage

Nyin2008

Checking out the neighborhood
I have an 3yr old Expandable Habitats ss cage for sale due to a move, in NYC area. Used for an electus parrot w no health issues, has been empty >1yr (electus parrot in breeding program).
The cage is model B24484L (2ftx4ftx5.5ft), 1 3/8 in bar spacing, link Expandable Habitats - Large Stainless Steel Cages. Original Retail 2725 without shipping, can offer it w accessories (never used hardwood perches, ss bowls, full rolls of paper underneath) for 1500, pickup only. Please msg me.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:bump4:

UrAlly

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Eve
I have an 3yr old Expandable Habitats ss cage for sale due to a move, in NYC area. Used for an electus parrot w no health issues, has been empty >1yr (electus parrot in breeding program).
The cage is model B24484L (2ftx4ftx5.5ft), 1 3/8 in bar spacing, link Expandable Habitats - Large Stainless Steel Cages. Original Retail 2725 without shipping, can offer it w accessories (never used hardwood perches, ss bowls, full rolls of paper underneath) for 1500, pickup only. Please msg me.
Is your Expandable Habitat cage still available? I am interested in only E.H. cages. Please advise.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Is your Expandable Habitat cage still available? I am interested in only E.H. cages. Please advise.
Just so you know, this person has not been back to the forum since February 2021 so they may not respond.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
The member has not been back since 3 days after posting this so I don’t think you’re likely to get a reply unfortunately