• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Exciting weekend coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
I am SOOOO excited. Jared's parents have been in Pigeon Forge, TN all week for vacation and had planned on coming back today. Well, his mom called last night and said if we would drive down tonight, they would pay for us to stay with them 2 extra nights and we can go to Parrot Mountain tomorrow!!!! I didn't think Jared would agree to it since it is kind of a long drive to just stay the weekend, but he did!!! I have wanted to go to Parrot Mountain ever since I found out it existed 2 years ago! His family has already gone once this week I have been looking at his mom's pictures on facebook and telling her how jealous I was.
Kelly said the only thing that really bothered her was that the birds only have 1 toy in each cage so she called the owners yesterday and asked if they would take donated toys and they said they would LOVE it if we did and would even give us our tickets at a discounted price! So before I leave this afternoon I'm going to make a couple of big toys and take some that we have bought and not used yet for all the babies at Parrot Mountain!
I'm REALLY excited about the nursery. Kelly was telling me about all the sweet babies they have and that there are 2 little blue and golds just full of personality. I have those 2 empty cages at home so I just might be in some trouble....

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
how lucky are you!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooooojealous

Blazeybird

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Houston
You will love it! I have been 5 times and love it and re love it every time.

GRANNYKAT50

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
kathy
In April when we were on vacation I wanted to go there but hubby was tired and just wanted to head back home. Next time we will go. Hope to see some of your pics.

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
:omg:PICTURES!!!!!!!
Don't forget your camera!!!! That is great you are taking toys for them also!:dance4::hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.