• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Eve's Shenanigans......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimba

Sprinting down the street
OK so I had a request to tell some Eve stories to show his vasa-ness. I hope you enjoy! There will be more to come!

The Stuffed Loon vs. The Vasa Parrot

So you all know from the pics that Eve has this hatred for that stuffed loon that resides in my home. Now whether it is right or wrong I use this loon to keep Eve off of certain household objects. He's not scared of it, just hates it. Well one year my hormonally charged parrot had decided that my shoulder was a nice place to show his love.... Constantly! I couldn’t get anything done. I was was trying to get things done on the computer and Eve had decided on molesting my shoulder once again. When I became fed up I got the dreaded loon and put it next to me. Of course Eve backed off and went back to his cage. He stared at it for a good 15 minutes, eyeing the evil loon and trying to decide what should be done about him. He decided that he could best the loon in a fight and the match started. Eve flew into the air, swooped down and grabbed the loon, which caused the loon to make its loony noise, which got my Eve even more riled up. They both landed on the floor where Eve proceeded to beat the crap out of the loon. So if you can picture it...Eve and the loon are rolling around the floor... the loon making its noise, Eve trying to kill the loon, and me trying to read something on line. After he was satisfied that he had put the loon in its place, I picked up the loon and put him back on his shelf, and Eve no longer felt the need to molest my shoulder. I guess besting this stuffed loon in a fight was what his little ego needed!

Eve the Big Fat Faker!

Breeding season is really is the only time of year that Eve talks or vocalizes. I never know what he is gonna do or say, or how he is gonna behave. But bedtime can be especially difficult this time of year. He flies back and forth in an attempt to escape the inevitably bed time. Much to my surprise one night I that had managed to wrangle him, and walk him to his cage rather easily. In order to this I had to hug him to keep him from flying off. So my little Eve-ill-enna (his mischievous name) starts yelling...."Ouch! OOOOOOW, OW, OOOOW, Ouch! OWWWWWWWWW. So I instinctively put him down, (somehow forgetting that if he was really in pain he would not be saying Ouch as he is not human), and he proceeds to laugh at me and fly off! Little faker!

kackels

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kakie Currey
BAhahahaha. Love the fake out!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:rofl::rofl: What a character! BTW, you could change the spelling of his name to "Yves" if you know he is male. It's pronounced the same as Eve. :D

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
He sounds like so much fun!

Matt

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a character he is!!!

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Eve's stories are quite fun. Just got my replacement key board so I can now respond. I have read most of your notes on Eve to prepare myself for Petoskey and what he will be like as he grows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.