• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Every time I try to leave...

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
IMG_20190826_122934400.jpg IMG_20190903_155924808.jpg IMG_20190814_130300915.jpg
Wish me luck getting out of the house today. I think I'll need it.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Good luck!! :lol:

..... or just ring in sick.... :innocent:

:angel4:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
That little stinker, where are the rest of the kids?!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
That little stinker, where are the rest of the kids?!
They were in my hair, on my back, chewing on my glasses... The usual. :dead: I'm lucky if I don't have half the flock on me when I'm at home. But they're easily distracted with Chinese fingertraps and salads now. Ever since they realized that Kiki really loves her fruits and veggies, they've gone crazy for the stuff.

Missy face here is just a little more determined to leave with me. Kiki comes in at a close second. :confused: They really do know how to make you feel guilty for leaving, even only for a little while...

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
They were in my hair, on my back, chewing on my glasses... The usual. :dead: I'm lucky if I don't have half the flock on me when I'm at home. But they're easily distracted with Chinese fingertraps and salads now. Ever since they realized that Kiki really loves her fruits and veggies, they've gone crazy for the stuff.

Missy face here is just a little more determined to leave with me. Kiki comes in at a close second. :confused: They really do know how to make you feel guilty for leaving, even only for a little while...
You should upgrade your sig with Kiki. My boys dont make me guilty when I am leaving because they scream at me to come back and I just wanna get out of there. :zipped1:

Birdie Mama

Mayor of the Avenue
That is just precious!!! :hug8::heart: What a sweetheart!! ( Who cares - I have lots of numnums at home, stay with me...:crycry::sadbye: :swoon:

My kiwi does this whenever he sees an open drawer or bag, no matter if it’s the garbage or not. He even hops in the freezer to see the bags! Scares the life out of me every time he does that! I can picture all the what if’s....

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Very cute!